Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 528
  1. #46
    D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    In the Shadows
    Posts
    6,206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxpower00044 View Post
    Eternal ends in MARCH! Coincidence? Probably, but I still think he'll have a hand in it. I do like K. Jones new Black Glove theory. That would be cool too.
    I like the new Black Glove theory K. Jones mentioned as well. Perhaps Lincoln March is involved with this "new" Black Glove somehow.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

    Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

    Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

    When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

  2. #47
    Gigantic Member ispacehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    819

    Default

    March does seem the most likely I think. Particularly given the reiteration of the Zero Year Riddler this issue.

    I had considered perhaps March was working in tandem with Hurt, but a new Black Glove does sound enticing.

    And it does go along with the "Everything and the Kitchen Sink" theme.
    Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah!

    Generic condescending passive aggressive elitist statement.

  3. #48
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    761

    Default

    At the very least, I think March is part of this whole thing. Snyder involving the Court of owls would certainly fit into the whole kitchen Sink theory.

  4. #49
    Mighty Member nepenthes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Ivy's Lair
    Posts
    1,454

    Default

    Eternal #37 Preview

    Selina is back.


  5. #50
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nepenthes View Post
    Eternal #37 Preview

    Selina is back.

    Selina name-drops the Penitente Cartel.

    Get ready.
    Retro315 no more. Anonymity is so 2005.
    retrowarbird.blogspot.com

  6. #51
    Fantastic Member BloodOps's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    429

    Default

    hmmm the timeline was kinda screwed up with Batgirl no having her modern costume, safe to say Batgirl and Eternal match up.

    Now where the hell does that leave B&R...

  7. #52
    Inquisitive Dzetoun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BloodOps View Post
    hmmm the timeline was kinda screwed up with Batgirl no having her modern costume, safe to say Batgirl and Eternal match up.

    Now where the hell does that leave B&R...
    Well, it seems at the moment that Batman and Robin takes place before Eternal. Which means Damian is around somewhere, just no one cares to talk about it. So Dick is dead and they don't acknowledge it and react to it, and Damian is alive and they don't acknowledge it and react to it.

  8. #53
    Fantastic Member BloodOps's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dzetoun View Post
    Well, it seems at the moment that Batman and Robin takes place before Eternal. Which means Damian is around somewhere, just no one cares to talk about it. So Dick is dead and they don't acknowledge it and react to it, and Damian is alive and they don't acknowledge it and react to it.
    I'm hoping we get something about the Bat family's reaction to Dick's death in the future or in the Secret Origins or Annual issue.


    Or the Gleason didn't get the new Batgirl costume in time and the lack of Julia in B&R right now is troubling, if its after Eternal, wouldn't Julia be around more?

    Honestly I'm still putting B&R after Eternal though, right now I just don't see how it isn't afterwards but everything is pointing towards before it.

  9. #54
    Inquisitive Dzetoun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BloodOps View Post
    I'm hoping we get something about the Bat family's reaction to Dick's death in the future or in the Secret Origins or Annual issue.


    Or the Gleason didn't get the new Batgirl costume in time and the lack of Julia in B&R right now is troubling, if its after Eternal, wouldn't Julia be around more?

    Honestly I'm still putting B&R after Eternal though, right now I just don't see how it isn't afterwards but everything is pointing towards before it.
    Yeah, it's a mess. Another thing pointing to B&R being before Eternal is that Bruce still has private access to the manor grounds, as shown when he overturned Damian's marker.

  10. #55
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    882

    Default

    And Tim talks about the family meeting in the Bat cave for the first time since the Joker. But Scott Snyder said in yesterday's AMA that "all Batbooks take place after Eternal" so who knows.

  11. #56
    Inquisitive Dzetoun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Cactus View Post
    And Tim talks about the family meeting in the Bat cave for the first time since the Joker. But Scott Snyder said in yesterday's AMA that "all Batbooks take place after Eternal" so who knows.
    Well, we know on the face of it that isn't true, since Grayson is going on simultaneously. Of course, Snyder may not regard Grayson as a Bat Book. He seems to have a very chilly attitude to that particular undertaking.

  12. #57
    All-New Member Mr.Owl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    11

    Default

    I don't think the next issue#37 is about this new Catwoman aka Eiko. I bet it's going to show us Selina and Bruce being in each other's shoes: Selina becoming incredibly rich and powerful while Bruce losing everything of it. It's going to be a new experience for both of them and it should be fun.

  13. #58
    CBR got me like.. Maxpower00044's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    2,126

    Default

    After this issue, there's no way Batgirl takes place "after" Eternal. I can believe Arkham Manor and Gotham By Midnight are, but not BG. Also, I can't speak for Catwoman or Acadamy.
    "The more 'realistic' superheroes become the less believable they are." - David Mazzucchelli

  14. #59
    Inquisitive Dzetoun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxpower00044 View Post
    After this issue, there's no way Batgirl takes place "after" Eternal. I can believe Arkham Manor and Gotham By Midnight are, but not BG. Also, I can't speak for Catwoman or Acadamy.
    Judging by Selina's situation and dialogue with Batman, Catwoman is apparently after Eternal. As for Gotham Academy, we know from Arkham Manor that there is a woman called Silverlock who is a patient there, and in the latest Academy Olive said her mother was a patient at a hospital that burned down "last summer," so it is evidently after Eternal as well.

  15. #60
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    761

    Default

    I could have sworn Dick has been mentioned in Eternal, as a throwaway line or something. Don't have a specific though. And I'm sure Snyder thinks of Grayson as a bat book. Tim Seeley cowrites that as well as Eternal.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •