Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Always Rakzo

Default Action Comics #31 Preview

http://www.comicosity.com/preview-action-comics-31/

Part of the Doomed crossover, good to see Kuder drawing the whole issue.

BANNED

there's no enough facepalms so natalie portman clapping will do

I knew they would do Lois and Lana(ok this was surprise) cheerleaders for WW and smww. this is the great lois showing that Pak was planning for lois? how Lois and lana met? hope they show. very bad way to put smww under the reader throat

Spadassin Extraordinaire Auguste Dupin's Avatar

So....I guess Superman isn't all that happy about Luthor being a good guy, considering his reaction.
    Too bad there's about a 90% chance it's a fantasy.
    Hold those chains, Clark Kent
    Bear the weight on your shoulders
    Stand firm. Take the pain.

Hey guys,

What does Lana Lang do for a living these days? I don't think we get enough reminders...

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

GREG,FREAKING, PAK AND AARON FREAKING KUDER, MAN!!! I'm at my computer crying right now, I want this comic so bad!! Lana was perfect in this preview. A little bit envious (who wouldn't be? He's Superman!) but it passes quick and it's more for that great Pak comedic effect than anything else. Then her words at the end.....gold...just gold. Also Lana and Lois? Sounds cool.

PS Lana dated Superman waaay before it was cool! Hahah

The Luthor part with WW keeping Superman calm great! I'm tron on if I want that ending part to be real or just a Doomsday induced day dream. All in all my body is ready for the influx of awesome

In Pak we trust!

BANNED

Lana was just bland, I hate when they use a female character to elevate another. and seems like now that he is dating WW he is one level above her and other mortals. oh lol
    also superman beating luthor? WTH superdouche again

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    Lana was just bland, I hate when they use a female character to elevate another. and seems like now that he is dating WW he is one level above her and other mortals. oh lol
    I guess you prefer Superman just frown and wag his finger at luthor and lecture him in his tone of voice and politely and gently ask him not to mention quarantine at the moment if luthor would be so kind pretty please? hehe...

He will always be in another level, he is Kryptonian after all and he can fly....fast and high!!...it's usually him flying down and help humans and protect them, he doesn't run around like flash nor uses grapple guns so he is always above the rest looking from the skies and listening where he can be of help to save as an example pilots.

It kinds sounds familiar the perception like when Bruce Timm used other characters in order to elevate Batman hehehe but hey it's just an example of perception of something that seems similar but then it was okay.

I liked the preview and Lana's inner dialogue doesn't sounds that bland to me...sounds like a good friend and approving him having someone he can rely on as Wonder Woman and cool about it. To my point of view that's a good friend.

I hate it when they use any character to elevate another that's why I hate lex on the team. This is what I feel about the forever evil event because the villains were just used to make lex a better hero than anyone on the dc universe. I think he dropped the ball on the on this event and the justice league book.

there's no enough facepalms so natalie portman clapping will do

I knew they would do Lois and Lana(ok this was surprise) cheerleaders for WW and smww. this is the great lois showing that Pak was planning for lois? how Lois and lana met? hope they show. very bad way to put smww under the reader throat
    Hehehe...

I liked the preview, I liked Lana's words and that she is okay with it, that's a good friend and about flying with the eagles always liked that, looking forward to read these three comics this wednesday, the one shot, action comics and Superman & Wonder Woman, Pak also said Diana will appear in Superman and Batman later on.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rakzo View Post
    http://www.comicosity.com/preview-action-comics-31/

Part of the Doomed crossover, good to see Kuder drawing the whole issue.
    I like what I see so far.