Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Speaking of, would anyone care to share the deets on their respective powersets?
    They were allegedly further explained this issue, correct?

Many thanks!
    Iso manipulates pressure to expand (her house) and contract (the Bounty Hunters' er, male credentials) things.

Reader possesses an Inhuman bond to his dog Forey, as well as a set of magic brail cards that give him temporary abilities. So far we've seen SIGHT, which let's him see through/ borrow Forey's vision, and TIME, which stops time over a considerable distance.

His capacity for blind-person jokes seems to be peak human. Also he has apparently met Daredevil at some point.

CORRECTION: The time freeze card is called FREEZE. And he also has a set of foldaway glider wings and cloaking technology. I get the feeling this guy isn't quite an Inhuman. Maybe the dog is.
    Last edited by ImprobableQuestion; 12-04-2014 at 01:07 PM.

Thank you very much, IQ.

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    Iso manipulates pressure to expand (her house) and contract (the Bounty Hunters' er, male credentials) things.

Reader possesses an Inhuman bond to his dog Forey, as well as a set of magic brail cards that give him temporary abilities. So far we've seen SIGHT, which let's him see through/ borrow Forey's vision, and TIME, which stops time over a considerable distance.

His capacity for blind-person jokes seems to be peak human. Also he has apparently met Daredevil at some point.
    HA! that's the best thing I've read all day.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Niffleheim

Was anyone confused as to why Iso didn't attack the "lady"????
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post

lmao! so this is why she made the "lady" comment. I read it twice and this didn't register lol! Thanks.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by N'Dare View Post
    lmao! so this is why she made the "lady" comment. I read it twice and this didn't register lol! Thanks.
    It took me a minute to realize. Well played comic, well played. For a split second I thought she had some kind of no man of woman born clause in her power set.

Edit: Actually you can totally see the three dudes grabbing themselves in the panel before! Actually good lord, she's lifting them off the damn ground!
    Last edited by ImprobableQuestion; 12-04-2014 at 12:59 PM.

Loved finally seeing the Ennilux and they were interesting. The only two weaknesses I think are a) Inhumans acting very humanish b) the Sky Burial didn't seem like an Inhuman custom... its good that they tried to make something alien but it just didn't feel like one. But anyway, I really want this book to succeed as there is soooo much potential with the Inhumans.

Niffleheim

I think since the size of Attilan isn't that big to cater for their dead having Vultures feed on the dead was a novel idea of disposal lol!
    Last edited by Tofali; 12-04-2014 at 02:01 PM.

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by N'Dare View Post
    I think since the size of Attilan isn't that big to cater for their dead having Vultures feed on the dead was a novel idea of disposal lol!
    It was better than dumping a body in the ocean it felt that time America pretened they killed an allready dead Osoma Bin Lauden and threw the imganary corpse out to sea.

Read it. It's a good read, definitely more focused on the Reader's plot. I hope the girl doesn't die. I like her.

BANNED

I like Forey the dog. Maybe he can stand in for Lockjaw.

The Axis tie in seemed to be done as an afterthought which I am OK with but I could have done without it. I'm confused why Medusa would have been at Genosha to begin with and I don't think inverting her is a good idea. This whole war with humans thing seems silly and forced, they're still consolidating and rebuilding and she wants to go on a war path? Way to tie an anchor around this book's neck! If this keeps up I don't see this book lasting much longer and this book has a lot of potential. Not every series needs to have a tie in with an event. Good grief!

All-New Member

the art is so beautiful, I agree though, get out of the Axis mud.
    I would have liked more Inhuman development, instead "oh look I'm weirdly evil for some reason".