Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by N'Dare View Post
    A proper burial would be a Sky-burial but humans don't want them to practice their culture.
    Like Medusa would care, especially while being inverted. The only reason they're not doing a Sky-Burial according to her is because they have no vultures to do it with. The least Kamala would probably do is find a quiet and hidden spot to dig Vin a grave in secret (though I'm not sure how funerals for her religion work and so she may do something different).
    Last edited by Myetche; 12-03-2014 at 01:27 PM.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Niffleheim

For Kamal I think she would have buried Vinatos on the same day. I see no difference in comparing Vultures or a slow natural decomposition of a dead body. The differences is the rate at which the body is disposed of and brutally seeing birds feasting on corpses.
    Last edited by Tofali; 12-03-2014 at 02:10 PM.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

BANNED

Wow, they finally acknowledged Triton!

Niffleheim

Acknowledgement? lol!I don't have my copy with me but wasn't he insulted by Medusa for being dim in NOT seeing her "big picture" and going so far as saying that Karnak would have understood or seen what they should do in regards to the humans.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

BANNED

Acknowledgement? lol!I don't have my copy with me but wasn't he insulted by Medusa for being dim in NOT seeing her "big picture" and going so far as saying that Karnak would have understood or seen what they should do in regards to the humans.
    I meant simply that they acknowledged his existence. I think this is the first time that his name has been said(I could be wrong about that).

Really hope Iso breaks free on her own and makes that place explode and then tells Reader to screw off.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by sprior93 View Post
    I meant simply that they acknowledged his existence. I think this is the first time that his name has been said(I could be wrong about that).
    Oh! Yeah this is the 1st time I think. He was present in Orollon fighting off Lash's faction and his name was never even mentioned.

BANNED

The inclusion of Reader and Iso made this issue so much better than it otherwise would have been.

Ultimate Member

So are they acknowledging Crystal's existence in this book, still waiting?

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

I really wish that Marvel would have left this book out of Axis and all it's mess. I'm tired of heroes going bad or being used as the villains.

Stegman's art was fantastic as usual.

A proper burial would be a Sky-burial but humans don't want them to practice their culture. Already the human culture is chipping away on their Inhumanity.
    Has this ever been talked about in the comics, or are we assuming they already assimilated Tibetan Earth history somehow?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Post Monster View Post
    Has this ever been talked about in the comics, or are we assuming they already assimilated Tibetan Earth history somehow?
    They've lived in the Himalayas for a period of time. But I don't think Sky Burial was explicitly mentioned before.

I think this issue is really good for getting an AXIS completionist into the book. There's some inverted stuff, but you can tell it's not very important to Soule. So if you're just reading this for the AXIS tie-in, you find yourself with a back-door entrance to the Reader et al.

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    The inclusion of Reader and Iso made this issue so much better than it otherwise would have been.
    Speaking of, would anyone care to share the deets on their respective powersets?
    They were allegedly further explained this issue, correct?

Many thanks!

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

Back at New Attilan, Gorgon is trying to explain the salvage process of New Attilan to UN inspectors who are trying to ascertain the number of weapons at Attilan's disposal. Medusa interjects to inform them that all of the Inhumans are weapons before evicting them from the city.

This was my fave part of the book. I guess no New World Order membership for the Inhumans..snicker, I totally agree with The Inhumans not needing to be a part of Axis unless they had given us scences of Inhumans freeing their kin from the death camps.

ugh

axis is ruining all my favorite books

now if you'll excuse me i need to go post this same thing in 5 other review threads
    Last edited by FriendRoss; 12-04-2014 at 08:09 AM.