All-New Member

Default suggest where i should pick up again?

I started reading the New 52 about a year ago(maybe a longer). personal things happen and now id like to pick up reading comics again. I read batman(to the finish of 'Death in The Family') Superman up to 16 I think, iVampire(completed) Flash(up 14). Some others I think but cant remember what exactly right now.

If all of you can suggest me some titles and what not to start again would be great. Also what is a good site to order comics from?

Thanks Jordan

Well for Batman I like Manupal's Detective comics run and Snyders stuff is consistent albeit a little slow paced at times. So if you want you can read where you left off for snyder or just skip zero year if it bothers you so.

For superman start with Johns run. Also I am enjoying the Batman Superman book and Pak's Action comics. Just a warning though, superman just had a 90s style crossover event with all of his books involving Superman killing and then slowly turning into doomsday and then getting better, and then braniac comes back. The parts I read by the writers I liked seemed solid enough but yeah if you don't feel like reading everything that might be a little bit of a pain in the ass for you

The current Batman arc that started in #35 is the sequel/sibling to Death of the Family, and it's shaping up to be very good so far.

DCBS is probably the best physical floppie source.

As for where/when to start... I would save up money for after Convergence and next year's event.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Incredible Member Prisoner 6655321's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jordan View Post
    If all of you can suggest me some titles and what not to start again would be great. Also what is a good site to order comics from?

Thanks Jordan
    Check out your local library, you might be surprised what you can find for free.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by jaygarrick'shelmet View Post

For superman start with Johns run. Also I am enjoying the Batman Superman book and Pak's Action comics. Just a warning though, superman just had a 90s style crossover event with all of his books involving Superman killing and then slowly turning into doomsday and then getting better, and then braniac comes back. The parts I read by the writers I liked seemed solid enough but yeah if you don't feel like reading everything that might be a little bit of a pain in the ass for you
    Do you know what issues I should start with on all the superman ones?