Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    McFarlane, as far as i know, is liked or was liked because of his art, not so much for his storylines, i would say that teenage me was kind of fascinated by his work back then and Torment while being kind of crappy tale is still a story that i enjoy, mainly because it was one of my first "Dark" comics, yeah i was going throught a phase back then lol.
    Ah yes, the edgy phase, I didn't mind that scene in Ultimatum where Blob ate Janet because of my own, nowadays I mock Ultimate for having cannibalism as a surprisingly semi-frequent thing lol.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I just read Back in Black and One more Day. I enjoyed the heck out of both of them I am a couple issues into Brand new Day. And ya alls is wrong. It is pretty fun.
    Okay, let's close the thread, no way any controversial opinion can ever top "I enjoyed OMD", even if someone says non ironically that OMD is the best Spidey story, this guy said he liked it first .

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    Back in Black is uncontroversial. It's generally seen as a great story and the true end of JMS' run.
    Back in Black in ASM was fine, in other comics, meh, didn't really care about it.
    Last edited by Lukmendes; 09-24-2021 at 07:20 PM.