Page 123 of 177 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 2651

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    If they actually made Ned and Ganke into clones to build up Jackal, I don't know how I'd react, well, probably would laugh in bafflement at making Ned and Ganke into clones, would be a weird meta joke...

What of it what? The whole point is that there are fans with the perception that Gwen was a great love interest, they just didn't know what she was like, I was just pointing that out and nothing else.
    Or maybe they do know what she was like and have an opinion different from yours.

People can read the same character and come away with different views. Peter is another example with people downplaying his flaws from his early days all the time, which is what resulted in the hostile reactions to his depiction in the ASM films (even though Peter is still less of a jerk than he was in the original comics).

I feel like the marriage when it returns won't really change anything for me. I wanna know what people expect once the marriage comes back
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Or maybe they do know what she was like and have an opinion different from yours.

People can read the same character and come away with different views. Peter is another example with people downplaying his flaws from his early days all the time, which is what resulted in the hostile reactions to his depiction in the ASM films (even though Peter is still less of a jerk than he was in the original comics).
    Yeah, I know cases like that can happen, that Maguire chick who wrote Spider-Gwen is one of 'em, but I'm talking about fans who haven't read the comics and have this perception she was a great love interest, they just parroted what they were told, and Gwen being martyrized is what caused this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    I feel like the marriage when it returns won't really change anything for me. I wanna know what people expect once the marriage comes back
    "When" is a strong word lol.

Either way, if it returns, I guess the chances of Peter having a random breakup with MJ are lowered, but besides that? Don't expect a lot of changes really, writers will sideline MJ at random if the stories require it, so she'll travel for a few months to act, maybe we'll see what she's up to if the writers don't want to sideline her too much, if a writer wants MJ to help out Peter she'll be around, or whatever else, ultimately, marriage is just a status quo, and what happens in it is up to the writers and editors.

ASM2 is a damned good movie.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    ASM2 is a damned good movie.
    I enjoyed it as well.

Astonishing Member

I wouldn’t say it’s a “damned good movie”, but I never thought it was as bad as the hate it got. I liked Foxx as Electro and the Gwen death scene is one of the classic scenes from any of the films, up there with Tobey’s Peter losing Uncle Ben in the very first SM1 film. My biggest gripe with it was I thought the actor playing Harry Osborn/ Green Goblin sucked. He really made me miss James Franco. I also didn’t care for their version of the Rhino, but that’s a very small part of the film so whatever.

Even though he only showed up a couple of time I really love Blackie Drago as The Vulture and the stories he was in rank as some of my favorite all time Spiderman stories.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

I wish Sony would give us a Slingers film.

Venom shouldn't fight other symbiotes that much.

I'm fine with Kraven getting his own movie.

I'm hoping Jackal and Debra Whitman pops up in Morbius.

I'm ok with MJ being Jackpot.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 12-23-2021 at 06:32 AM.

MacFarlane and Bagley are both great artists.

In what planet are those controversial? Half of the reason people like Ultimate is Bagley's art even lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

This is like the most accepted opinion in all of Spiderman comics and in comics in general.

Here is a controversial opinion. Macfarlane's stories are very over rated!
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    This is like the most accepted opinion in all of Spiderman comics and in comics in general.

Here is a controversial opinion. Macfarlane's stories are very over rated!
    That’s not really controversial either. Some people like his ‘Spawn’, but most agree his art was better than his writing.

How’s this for controversial? I much prefer Erik Larsen‘s art to Todd McFarlane’s art!

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    That’s not really controversial either. Some people like his ‘Spawn’, but most agree his art was better than his writing.

How’s this for controversial? I much prefer Erik Larsen‘s art to Todd McFarlane’s art!
    Im out! Too many Crazies on the Interwebs!

Here's an opinion likely to get me ran out of town with torches and pitchforks.

I prefer the big curly haired Mary Jane to the flatter haired design.

I like Macfarlane's art okay. i dont think he is the best. To me it is John Romita Sr hand down!