Page 17 of 176 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast
    Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

I've never liked Black Cat. At all.

Peter shouldn't be married with MJ yet.

Silk should have never been made.

Superior Spider-Man should have become a world wide threat.

The Ultimate Spider-Man animated series is awesome.

Kaine is currently the most interesting Spider-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by The Negative Zone View Post

Definitely agree with these two. I mean, Black Cat is pretty much a Catwoman clone.

And I would say that Otto reverting to villainy would have made a great Marvel wide event (more interesting than Axis anyway). Ultimately, with the combined efforts of the whole superhuman community, they would have been able to defeat him, with Peter taking control again. Would have given much more fallout for him to deal with in the ASM relaunch.

iMan 42s

Kaine should become Spider-man following secret wars with Ghost Ben Reilly being his guide.
    Kaine: The Sensational spider-man!

Kaine needs to become an Avenger and everyone immediately finds out who he is.
    Kaine needs to be everywhere.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

BANNED

Kaine needs his beard back.

Quote Originally Posted by normanosborn View Post
    Definitely agree with these two. I mean, Black Cat is pretty much a Catwoman clone.

And I would say that Otto reverting to villainy would have made a great Marvel wide event (more interesting than Axis anyway). Ultimately, with the combined efforts of the whole superhuman community, they would have been able to defeat him, with Peter taking control again. Would have given much more fallout for him to deal with in the ASM relaunch.
    Plus Black Cat has way too many fan service moments.

Quote Originally Posted by normanosborn View Post

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Cat_%28comics%29

The Black Cat is sometimes mistakenly considered an homage to DC's Catwoman,[8] this is because Catwoman's role as a cat burglar, thief, and acquiring an off-on relationship with Batman predates Black Cat's.[9][10][11] All of this except for the iconic black catsuit which Black Cat appeared to have first in the comics. Although Catwoman was eventually given a black catsuit in the 1966-1968 live-action Batman television series, her modern incarnation combining these elements did not occur in comic books until 1987 with Frank Miller's Batman: Year One.[12] Wolfman said in an interview, "I didn't plan Black Cat to be in Spidey. I created her for Spider-Woman (look at the letter column of the first B.C. story and you’ll see). I then decided to leave Spider-Woman and moved her over. So, I never even thought of Catwoman when I did her. I got the idea for her from a Tex Avery cartoon, Bad Luck Blackie."[5]

Plus Black Cat has way too many fan service moments.
    That's kinda true.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Cat_%28comics%29

The Black Cat is sometimes mistakenly considered an homage to DC's Catwoman,[8] this is because Catwoman's role as a cat burglar, thief, and acquiring an off-on relationship with Batman predates Black Cat's.[9][10][11] All of this except for the iconic black catsuit which Black Cat appeared to have first in the comics. Although Catwoman was eventually given a black catsuit in the 1966-1968 live-action Batman television series, her modern incarnation combining these elements did not occur in comic books until 1987 with Frank Miller's Batman: Year One.[12] Wolfman said in an interview, "I didn't plan Black Cat to be in Spidey. I created her for Spider-Woman (look at the letter column of the first B.C. story and you’ll see). I then decided to leave Spider-Woman and moved her over. So, I never even thought of Catwoman when I did her. I got the idea for her from a Tex Avery cartoon, Bad Luck Blackie."[5]
    I know the backstory but I feel she should still be more interesting.

Astonishing Member

Peter shouldn't be married with MJ yet.

Silk should have never been made.

Regarding the Black Cat, her pre-OMD character was a whole lot better than what they have done to her, which is now nothing more than copying Cat Woman...

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Regarding the Black Cat, her pre-OMD character was a whole lot better than what they have done to her, which is now nothing more than copying Cat Woman...
    I prefer her to be a villain than Spider-Man's ally.

No writer should stay on ASM for more than five years.

Superior would've been better if Peter was dead completely. And less PIS.

Black Cat as a villain would've worked better if reasons were better.

Quote Originally Posted by cyberhubbs View Post
    Kaine needs his beard back.
    Agree, and this time it needs to be an epic beard.

Extraordinary Member

A Peter Parker who is married to Mary Jane is much much more interesting than a Peter Parker who isn't.

Morlun is a great villain, best new one created in quite some time.

The more adult and mature Peter Parker is the better. He was steadily growing as a character up until OMD where they just put the kiboosh on that and now he's all over the freaking place.

Spider-man: Reign is one of the best Spider-man stories ever. It is highly underrated.

The deaths of Ashley Kafka and Marla Jameson are text book examples of the "Girlfriend in refrigerator"-syndrome, appalling use of both characters.

Killing Ben Reilly was a massive mistake. Why hasn't this character been brought back yet?

Spider-man shouldn't be on teams. It just doesn't fit the character.

Spider-man and Amazing Spider-man 2 are about equally good. Spider-man 3 i better than Amazing Spider-man. Spider-man 2 is easily the best of them all.

Mary Jane Watson is Peter Parker's greatest love. Every other love interest pales when compared to her.

When his powers are written properly Spider-man can beat the crap out of Captain America, Wolverine and Daredevil all at once. Weird one I admit, but many would disagree.

While I don't blame the BND crew for OMD I do blame for completely regressing Felicia into an ass hole when she'd had so much great character development that was just glossed over in BND.

BANNED

If Marla and Kafka are examples of fridging, then you really can't kill anyone.