Page 94 of 176 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 2633

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    I hate the idea of Peter crossing over with Deku from My Hero Academia because Peter should be too old for Deku by now.
    I mean miles is only like one year older than deku. and dont worry deku will more than likely out age peter by the end of his series
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

I feel like Peter's actual parents should be mentioned more.

Extraordinary Member

While I was a big fan of JMS' run and Spider-Man in general, I was completely indifferent to the dissolution of the marriage.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    This is one of those continuity holes that... sometimes gets touched on but so rarely it doesn't stick.... but yeah. It is a MASSIVE continuity hole.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    I think so too. It doesn't have to be like in the ASM films where the parents outweighed Uncle Ben, but I think it's unrealistic (and even wrong) for Peter's orphaned history to never be discussed at all. The reality is that losing both parents at a young age can be traumatizing for a child, regardless of how loving that child's new parental figures are. I always liked how later writers brought it up more and made it more of an issue that Peter had to deal with.

"CONTROVERSIAL SPIDER-MAN OPINIONS"

I don't want his next serious long-term relationship to be getting back with Mary Jane again.

Spectacular Member

Tobey Maguire's Spider-Man is very overrated and his performance is pretty bad. Its one of the things that actually weighs the trilogy down. I personally think that Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man is the best portrayal and Amazing Spider-Man is my favourite live action Spider-Man movie.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    I hate the idea of Peter crossing over with Deku from My Hero Academia because Peter should be too old for Deku by now.
    What does age have to do with it? Peter often meets with younger heroes, his team-up with Ms. Marvel is a great example of how he and Deku could interact.

Peter doesn't have to be a student at UA or something like that in a crossover if that's what you're worried about. Deku could show up in America for like an overseas intership, meet Spider-man, they interact and foil a crime together. Just fun stuff.

I think Mysterio's been treated as more of a threat in the video games than other media.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pattern_Maker View Post
    I think Mysterio's been treated as more of a threat in the video games than other media.
    I mean MCU one was a big deal

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    "CONTROVERSIAL SPIDER-MAN OPINIONS"

I don't want his next serious long-term relationship to be getting back with Mary Jane again.
    That's already happened. That's where things currently are in Spider-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    That's already happened. That's where things currently are in Spider-Man.
    Who is Peter currently with long term?

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    Who is Peter currently with long term?
    MJ. He and MJ got back together at the beginning of Nick Spencer's run in 2018. It's been over 70 issues. And promotional material suggests they are still together when Beyond starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    MJ. He and MJ got back together at the beginning of Nick Spencer's run in 2018. It's been over 70 issues. And promotional material suggests they are still together when Beyond starts.
    Oh I thought you were saying that he wasn't in another serious relationship with Mary Jane and was actually with someone else seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    This is one of those continuity holes that... sometimes gets touched on but so rarely it doesn't stick.... but yeah. It is a MASSIVE continuity hole.
    What do you mean by "continuity hole"?