Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

They are being coy when they talked about Cassie...

Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon View Post
    Like you say, that's in its own continuity. It doesn't really affect this book, especially when it's pretty much a given Cassie is going to be younger in the movie.

Dunno what that Cheung panel is about, but this could happen; we'll know for sure next week, anyway!
    My point is that Marvel doesn't necessarily have to de-age Cassie because she'll be so young in the movie. But like you said, we'll find out for sure next week. (And early on in the new Ant-Man #1.)

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    They are being coy when they talked about Cassie...
    I noticed that too. I wonder why they didn't wait until after Avengers World to talk about her role in the new Ant-Man comic.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    My point is that Marvel doesn't necessarily have to de-age Cassie because she'll be so young in the movie. But like you said, we'll find out for sure next week. (And early on in the new Ant-Man #1.)

I noticed that too. I wonder why they didn't wait until after Avengers World to talk about her role in the new Ant-Man comic.
    Or even show art or concept art of Cassie...

Sounds like you guys are more excited to see Cassie come back to life than actually having an Ant-Man (Lang) ongoing

But I can understand

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jay View Post
    Sounds like you guys are more excited to see Cassie come back to life than actually having an Ant-Man (Lang) ongoing

But I can understand
    You should see the title of Newsarama's article. It's basically "CASSIE LANG IS COMING BACK TO LIFE!"

You should see the title of Newsarama's article. It's basically "CASSIE LANG IS COMING BACK TO LIFE!"
    Just checked it out You're right!

I do find it quite ironic, honestly. I know it's not nice but I can't help it

Or even show art or concept art of Cassie...
    Because it was a last minute twist they wanted to use to end the conference on a surprise note. Seriously some people read negative intentions into everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Because it was a last minute twist they wanted to use to end the conference on a surprise note. Seriously some people read negative intentions into everything.
    Someone on my Tumblr pointed out that Cheung drew this for Axis

They started the conference with it, though, not ended it. They talked quite a bit about it.

And Newsarama does a lot of dumb things these days that I find it hard to take them seriously--it's befuddling they chose to represent their article with that one pic from CC instead of, you know, any of the new art revealed to day.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon View Post
    They started the conference with it, though, not ended it. They talked quite a bit about it.

And Newsarama does a lot of dumb things these days that I find it hard to take them seriously--it's befuddling they chose to represent their article with that one pic from CC instead of, you know, any of the new art revealed to day.
    They are HUGE Cassie Fans at Newsarama. Lot of their Avengers polls usually has Cassie on them.

Though, they do have a bias. Like Kamala Khan being their top pick of Marvel character that needs to be in the MCU and should be the main character of the Inhumans movie, etc. They also for some reason keep forgetting about the Thunderbolts.

They are HUGE Cassie Fans at Newsarama. Lot of their Avengers polls usually has Cassie on them.

Though, they do have a bias. Like Kamala Khan being their top pick of Marvel character that needs to be in the MCU and should be the main character of the Inhumans movie, etc. They also for some reason keep forgetting about the Thunderbolts.
    Their "Kevin Feige says Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch aren't Inhumans... but maybe they are?!" article was ridiculous. They just say and do a lot of stuff that makes me think there aren't many professionals there. Plus, the way they write some of their articles... it feels like they're becoming more and more of just a clickbait site.

Someone on my Tumblr pointed out that Cheung drew this for Axis

I'm aware of that, but it could just as easily be a flashback of some kind.

If Cassie does come back, hoping this means a Young Avengers reunion sometime in the distant future.

I'm aware of that, but it could just as easily be a flashback of some kind.
    I think it's a flashback too.

I suppose I should bring up that Cheung is drawing the main Axis series (just the last issue, I think). The actual comic where Cassie comes back (or where they say she's on the road to coming back) is being drawn by Marco Checcetto (Avengers World #16).