Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Mental faculties don't help when trying to stop a raging lunatic who required dozens/hundreds of GLs to tie down.
    Green Lantern/Red Lanterns #28: If I recall (I actually own that issue), it took quite a few Lanterns FROM BOTH SIDES to force Kara into the Blood Lake.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra_Sonic View Post
    Green Lantern/Red Lanterns #28: If I recall (I actually own that issue), it took quite a few Lanterns FROM BOTH SIDES to force Kara into the Blood Lake.
    So, why would you think that Scourge has a chance here? I mean, if you have that yourself, you know that Scourge is, well, road kill, right?

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    So, why would you think that Scourge has a chance here? I mean, if you have that yourself, you know that Scourge is, well, road kill, right?
    Especially when she's even more controlled after the dip. Seeing as how she was basically in Berserker Mode during the whole 'well we can't really hold her down, but we've kinda got to force her into the lake'.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra_Sonic View Post
    You make it sound even worse than she was before.

Thus thefight is even more against Scourge.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    You make it sound even worse than she was before.

Thus thefight is even more against Scourge.
    Basically, Hal Jordan went "fuck this shit, I'm out", and when the managed to contain her, she was still throwing them around.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan