Default What are some alternate realities where popular villain as won?

Age of Apocalypse
    Age of Ultron
    House of M
    Future Imperfect
    Days of Future

Are a couple examples, these worlds are what it would look like of Apocalypse, Ultron, Magneto, Maestro, or the Sentinels have succeed in taking over the world.

I know there exists an alternate future in which Kang rules supreme but I don't know it's name.

Basically I'm curious about what other such realities exists. I curious about these world because it's nice to keep in mind what horrible worlds our heroes have saved us from.

All-New, All-Different Mighty Roman's Avatar

What if: World War Hulk has a world ruled by the Sakaarians.
    There is also:
    2099: One nation under Doom
    Next Avengers world (Kang vs Ultron)
    Spider-Man: Reign

Well, there is a future, 150 years into it to be exact, where Beast got addicted to a drug that happen to be Sublime, and almost killed everyone.

Old Man Logan

I believe the Purple Man ruled in the future that led a version of Steve Rogers to create the 1602 universe.

BANNED

What villain "won" in House of M?

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

Apocalypse was beaten in the classic AoA but I believe there is one out there where he is totally victorious.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

Bendis Avengers also had the situation where Ultron couldn't be beat and the multiple attempts Kang made started destroying time.

Fantastic Member

What if Doom kept the Beyonder's power?

There was also a Doom what if, where he held the team, in a dream state, torturing them with fictional stories. The reason Doom was able to capture the team, is because Thing had quit at the time, and was not a player in Doom's successful attack. In one of the dreams, Thing realized he was being held by Doom, that he was not experiencing reality, and that it was his fault. In the last panel, the asleep Thing was crying.

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    What villain "won" in House of M?
    Depending on the point of view, Magneto and/or the Scarlet Witch.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Depending on the point of view, Magneto and/or the Scarlet Witch.
    Magneto seemed pretty sullen that Xavier was dead. Plus he was always pro-mutant supremacy, so I don't know how "mostly peaceful coexistence with humans" truly appeases him. Sure, mutants had major rule, but humans still had prominent placement. Wasn't Carol (a human) the "world's greatest superhero"?

And Scarlet Witch isn't a villain.

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    Magneto seemed pretty sullen that Xavier was dead. Plus he was always pro-mutant supremacy, so I don't know how "mostly peaceful coexistence with humans" truly appeases him. Sure, mutants had major rule, but humans still had prominent placement. Wasn't Carol (a human) the "world's greatest superhero"?

And Scarlet Witch isn't a villain.
    Sure, go and tell that to the X-board.

And how long i remember, anyone with superpowers had a better life than a normal human; besides my memory is foggy, but i think that normal humans were treated like second-class citizen.

All-New, All-Different Mighty Roman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Sure, go and tell that to the X-board.

And how long i remember, anyone with superpowers had a better life than a normal human; besides my memory is foggy, but i think that normal humans were treated like second-class citizen.
    Humans were treated as second class citizens. They were often attacked by the mutants, and had virtually no rights. I don't know why Carol was considered 'the greatest hero', but people thought that Spider-Man was a mutant, explaining why he was so popular.
    Plus, Magneto wanted Mutant Supremacy, and that's what he got. The roles were reversed-mutants were safe and superior, while the humans battled against a world which hated them.