Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamatty View Post
    Or Emma Rios, former Hexed artist (and cover artist for the current volume), doing an issue of it. I really do want her to do an issue of All-New Ghost Rider. I think she's actually got a perfect style for it. She does motion better than any other artist, and she does quiet scenes filled with tension. Mora's a solid artist. But Rios is amazing.

Jen Van Meter should write the next volume of Young Avengers. With at least one issue drawn (and co-written) by Bryan Lee O'Malley.
    Ha, I very nearly commented on your post earlier but I was falling asleep writing my own message so thought I'd leave it till later. I've read a couple issues of Rios' Captain Marvel and Pretty Deadly and she didn't really do much for me. I really like the covers for Hexed though so I am open to giving her another chance. Have you read volume 1. of Hexed? I've been thinking of checking it out.

With that, I'd be happy to see either Rios or Mora on ANGR. I loved Tradd's work but his replacement really isn't doing it for me

Astonishing Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar

John Ostrander, Jan Duursema (*cough Star Wars cough*)
    archer * magician *soldier * spy

Alessandro Barbucci (Sky Doll, W.I.T.C.H., Ekhö)

Last edited by mugiwara; 12-06-2014 at 06:04 PM.

Bengal
    bengal.jpg
    Igor Kordej
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

BANNED

Stjepan Sejic / Nebezial - pretty much anything

BANNED

Ivan Reis - thor, avengers, thanos related

Alex Garner - don't think he does interiors so covers for something thor related would be nice, mabye the female thor or angela. his jms era wonder woman covers where phenomenal.

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

Sejic is so good, I would love to see him at Marvel. I'd even read someone I don't like (Iron Man) if he was on it. Ideally though I would like to see him on Captain Marvel or She-Hulk.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinglepants View Post
    Ha, I very nearly commented on your post earlier but I was falling asleep writing my own message so thought I'd leave it till later. I've read a couple issues of Rios' Captain Marvel and Pretty Deadly and she didn't really do much for me. I really like the covers for Hexed though so I am open to giving her another chance. Have you read volume 1. of Hexed? I've been thinking of checking it out.
    I read it. I thought it was really neat. And Rios' art, of course, was amazing.

Mike Grell
    "You address omnipotence. Tread carefully."

Grant Morrison + Beyonder Story = Ultimate comic mindfuck

Quote Originally Posted by evangelionofasgard View Post
    Ivan Reis - thor, avengers, thanos related
    I agree. I think Ivan Reis would be perfect for the titles you mentioned and would also like to see him on X-men, Black Panther, and Young Avengers.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

J.M. DeMatteis writing an on-going about the untold tales of Ben Reilly, Janine Godbe, Kaine and Abby-L set between 1975-1994.

Chris Claremont writing an on-going about the untold tales of Binary Carol Danvers and the Starjammers, set between 1983-1992.

Christopher Priest being the new writer of Daredevil in 2015 after Mark Waid concludes his run.

I have wanted to see Warren Ellis and Andy Kubert on the Incredible Hulk for years...

Joshua Middleton I have no idea I just want to see his work on something!
    Mike Mignola on Magneto!
    Emma Rios someone earlier said Cloak and Dagger!
    Neil Gaiman on a Dr. Strange book!

Grant Morrison on Spiderman and the X-Men.
    Frank Quietly on Spiderman and the X-men.