Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

If Ock didn't also waste time explaining how good at researching and hiding he was, they'd have all probably teleported back to the safe zone and no one would have died. And even then neither side could've known anything about Inheritors cloning themselves or reacted quickly enough to get away with no losses. Inner conflict and not knowing your enemy will do that.

Technically Noir and Six-Arms were taken down in other missions.
    Last edited by Webhead; 12-06-2014 at 06:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    At that point he had everything covered so far in regards to what he knew. His research was still ongoing and he was working on something when Peter's team showed up which ended up costing Spock good spider soldiers.

Noir is down for the count.
    Six-Arms is dead.
    Assassin Spider-Man is dead.
    Spider-Cyborg is dead.
    Lets not forget that Old Man Spidey was also taken down during that encounter and he clearly knew a lot more about what was going on than anybody. so were some superficial spiders dying from SpOCK's team really that important? I say superficial but i actually liked assassin and wanted the dude to make it. you make it seem like SpOCK's team were the big losers when in all actuality the loss of OMS was the biggest loss and that's on Silk.

iMan 42s

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Brit View Post
    Lets not forget that Old Man Spidey was also taken down during that encounter and he clearly knew a lot more about what was going on than anybody. so were some superficial spiders dying from SpOCK's team really that important? I say superficial but i actually liked assassin and wanted the dude to make it. you make it seem like SpOCK's team were the big losers when in all actuality the loss of OMS was the biggest loss and that's on Silk.
    So if oms knew so much why didn't he inform everyone in the safe zone? You would think UK or cosmic might want to know something is up.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    So if oms knew so much why didn't he inform everyone in the safe zone? You would think UK or cosmic might want to know something is up.
    Perhaps the time wasn't right. why did he not say anything other than "I have my reasons" when questioned by Peter over OMS omitting Silk from the Team to go to SpOCK's team?

He probably didn't say anything as yet until it was too late as maybe he could advise once numbers of the Spider-Army were large enough, or because at the current time he was in and out the safe zone on recruiting missions. or more likely because the knowledge he had is a plot point that Slott ism't ready to reveal yet ala the scion.I get the impression OMS knew the identity

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Yes they were, also Spock's team didn't get Old Man Spider-Man killed.

Peter's team did.

Yes they were, also Spock's team didn't get Old Man Spider-Man killed.

Peter's team did.
    Was it not more of a case that SpOCK was acting like a douche bleating on about how Superior he is to everyone else which delayed the Spider's from just grabbing the team and getting back to the safe zone as like Webhead said further up this page? I'd apportion blame on both sides rather than just Peter's team.

They could've mentioned they had, more or less, a God protecting the universe where they're hiding out. But SpOck still might be try to argue and say "So does this one!" blah blah blah.
    "Once you're an avenger, it never fails. Sooner or later, the time comes when it's your turn to step up to the plate. Just make sure you're ready"

Was it not more of a case that SpOCK was acting like a douche bleating on about how Superior he is to everyone else which delayed the Spider's from just grabbing the team and getting back to the safe zone as like Webhead said further up this page? I'd apportion blame on both sides rather than just Peter's team.
    No, it was still Peter's team that cost them those lives. There was no reason they had to send that many Spider's to meet up with the Superior team.

No, it was still Peter's team that cost them those lives. There was no reason they had to send that many Spider's to meet up with the Superior team.
    off course there was, they were heading into the unknown. there's safety in numbers.

Spectacular Member

When I look at this, it reminds me why Otto will never be a better Spider-Man or Peter Parker. Despite being efficient.

off course there was, they were heading into the unknown. there's safety in numbers.
    They've used smaller teams before, and if Old Man was so against Silk going there than why did he decide that letting Kaine go was a great idea? Peter's team didn't plan things out that well and panicked when Silk rebelled.

They've used smaller teams before, and if Old Man was so against Silk going there than why did he decide that letting Kaine go was a great idea? Peter's team didn't plan things out that well and panicked when Silk rebelled.
    he was against Silk going due to her inexperience maybe he knew that she's the bride and what that entails, we don't plus he may not have known Kaine was The Other until it was revealed after they met SpOCK's team. when has Peter ever planned anything out well. he's a reactionist

iMan 42s

he was against Silk going due to her inexperience maybe he knew that she's the bride and what that entails, we don't plus he may not have known Kaine was The Other until it was revealed after they met SpOCK's team. when has Peter ever planned anything out well. he's a reactionist
    Which is why he shouldn't be leading. Also ock was unaware of the totem stuff and old man had to correct Otto. He might not have known Kaine was the other at the time of recruitment but he definitely knew before meeting Otto to keep correcting him as he did.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    Which is why he shouldn't be leading. Also ock was unaware of the totem stuff and old man had to correct Otto. He might not have known Kaine was the other at the time of recruitment but he definitely knew before meeting Otto to keep correcting him as he did.
    and SpOCK shouldn't be leading as every team he's led has resulted in failure. including when he was Spider-Man. the Spider-Army there got decimated in Goblin Nation. Given the choice Peter wouldn't want to lead. he's in a situation thrust upon him and elevated to that position by Every other Spider-Man there. except SpOCK of course.

All-New Member

First, When did Assassin Spiderman die? Also, Ock would have lost people anyway. We know his future and he sucks as a leader because of his arrogance and Peter can lead. He has lead in the past but he rather not lead. He only leads if it's thrust upon him.