Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Spidey, All-New Cap & Inhumans to Cross Over in March

"Jimmy Kimmel Live!" writer Jeff Loveness will helm a Marvel crossover between Spider-Man, All-New Captain America & the Inhumans in March.

Full article here.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

The Inhumans and Sam Wiilson Cap are certainly getting more boost in story-telling. Wonder if there is any Axis aftermath to deal with.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Huh. I'm interested in picking up all three of these,; I'm wavering a bit on Cap, but maybe this will give it a reprieve. I might also get interested in Inhuman.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Nice! I really like these three way crossovers when Marvel do them, they're all extend up to a nice sized story with the ones I read - Escape from the Negative Zone with Uncanny X-Men, Super Soldier and Namor, and Arms of the Octopus with All New X-Men, Indestructible Hulk and Superior Spider-Man. Hopefully this one will have the same level of polish.

Mighty Member

This looks fun... However..
    They should do X-Men (mutants) vs Inhumans already... That would be so cool... Maybe we can see some mutant inhumans or inhuman mutants...

Wait. On that cover of spidey with the teenagers, doesn't one of them look alot like miles?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Wait. On that cover of spidey with the teenagers, doesn't one of them look alot like miles?

If we're both looking at the same character he reminds me more of Spyke from X-men evolution. My question is why're they creating what looks to be brand new youngish/teenage (looks like Inhumans) characters when they've already got several that have already been created but have barely have had any exposure.

From what I recall they already have.

Haechi- from New Warriors

A girl I can't remember her name but she debuted in Spencer's Secret Avengers Infinity arc

Ms Marvel

An Inhuman introduced through Fearless Defenders (Ren I believe her name is)

& there's probably a couple more I'm forgetting.........I'm probably speculating/jumping the gun but why not try to build upon what's already been created & not being used as opposed to introducing a brand new crop of Marvel young adults or teens that will be forgotten about in 1-2 years in favor of the next batch of new young adults/teens

The Man Without Fear. Batman#22's Avatar

I consider this to be a weak attempt to try give Cap and Inhumans much needed publicity. I don't know if I'll get this or not, it mostly depends on whether it's interesting or not.
    Last edited by Batman#22; 12-06-2014 at 07:57 PM.
    I plan on dying tonight!!!
    (Punches himself in the nose and cause bleeding)
    ... how about you?

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Deleted the egregious Inhuman-bashing, which also happened in another thread. If that is all you intend to post, don't.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Amazing Member ShadowSwordmaster's Avatar

This sounds pretty nice to me and those covers are cool too.

BANNED

Sounds tempting.

These mini-events are my favorite superhero crossovers. More stories with formats and scope like this and Escape From the Negative Zone, less like Axis, Original Sin and Fear Itself.

I'm in.
    You are my favorite thing, Peter. My very favorite thing.

Incredible Member cheesebiggins's Avatar

Really looking forward to this; Spidey and Inhuman are 2 of my favourite titles right now. Plus, that artwork is gorgeous.

This smells a lot like one of those, "Crossovers nobody asked for, but we're getting it anyways." It doesn't look all that appealing. These one-shot special issues that cross over from multiple sources is really hit or miss. It has worked in the past, but it has also burned out. This could go either way, but I'd rather wait for the TPB if at all.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

I just don't like Sam as Cap. I like Sam as Falcon. I get what they're doing, I guess, but Falcon is a cool character already...