Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    can you tell me who the dlc characters are?

if their going in order it will be

1 Alex in March

2 Guile in April

3 Balrog in May

4 Ibuki in July

5 Juri in August

6 Urien in September
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 02-12-2016 at 08:25 PM.

1 Alex in March

2 Guile in April

3 Balrog in May

4 Ibuki in July

5 Juri in August

6 Urine in September
    Urine? You mean Urien?

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I got my early copy. To training mode I go.

BANNED

1 Alex in March

2 Guile in April

3 Balrog in May

4 Ibuki in July

5 Juri in August

6 Urine in September
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Urine? You mean Urien?
    Lol.

typo it's been fix.

For you guys who want this for single player will be sincerely disappointed. The game doesn't have a traditional arcade. It's been replaced with character story. Story heavy mode where each character gets 3 or 4 fights with predetermined opponents. Each one can be completed in less than an hour. There's no trials yet and no option to battle CPU in VS mode. Character story and survival are your only single player options.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    For you guys who want this for single player will be sincerely disappointed. The game doesn't have a traditional arcade. It's been replaced with character story. Story heavy mode where each character gets 3 or 4 fights with predetermined opponents. Each one can be completed in less than an hour. There's no trials yet and no option to battle CPU in VS mode. Character story and survival are your only single player options.
    Huh, what?

Who thought that was a bright idea?

Would this be the very first fighting game ever without a proper one player vs CPU mode?

good news is that stuff like Extra Battle , Trials ,Targets and Battle Tips will be available in March not really that far off.

BANNED

You know what? I like Street Fighter and all but the amount of muscle mass on these characters ( especially the mens ) is just too much to bear in terms of martial arts.

In comparison to the original games including SF, Fighting Street, SFII:Turbo, and Alpha/Zero. I would have toned down the muscles a bit and not make it a movie experience. Even SF Vega the muscle mass has been toned down. Also I do not like how they just switch names and call it a five. I just hope they keep things simple ( in terms of art ) and not make it an 3d graphics show about detail.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DanArt View Post
    You know what? I like Street Fighter and all but the amount of muscle mass on these characters ( especially the mens ) is just too much to bear in terms of martial arts.

In comparison to the original games including SF, Fighting Street, SFII:Turbo, and Alpha/Zero. I would have toned down the muscles a bit and not make it a movie experience. Even SF Vega the muscle mass has been toned down. Also I do not like how they just switch names and call it a five. I just hope they keep things simple ( in terms of art ) and not make it an 3d graphics show about detail.
    Street Fighter characters have always been big, especially when it comes to how they're depicted in art for the games.

What do you mean you don't like how they switched names and "call it a five"? You want this new game, with different characters, that also looks different to still be called Street Fighter 4?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Huh, what?

Who thought that was a bright idea?

Would this be the very first fighting game ever without a proper one player vs CPU mode?
    No, because it still has that. You just can't go into the multiplayer and battle the CPU from the sound of it, which wasn't something I remember most old fighting games doing. Character story (arcade mode) and survival are both player vs CPU modes.

Quote Originally Posted by simbob4000 View Post
    No, because it still has that. You just can't go into the multiplayer and battle the CPU from the sound of it, which wasn't something I remember most old fighting games doing. Character story (arcade mode) and survival are both player vs CPU modes.
    Battling the CPU in VS mode was a feature in SFIV. I remember Injustice and MKX having it.

that might be coming in the march update.

this game is very bare bones at launch but will get more content down the line