Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

well depends if Ono is only counting Street Fighter games if he isn't then my next answer is going to be out of left field.

Victor Ortega

ortega.jpg

Slam Masters is in the same universe as Street Fighter so why not.

Maybe the next character is Oro or Remy...or Sean...Urien?
    Nick.Kuh, Chinese retro gamer and mortal kombat kollector.

It's obv Karin guys!

I hope D=

If not, then I'll settle for R.Mika, I live for luchadoras in Fighting games, or Urien cause he's hot lol

It's gonna be Q

BANNED

I hope Ingrid will be a playable character.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

I Certainly Hope We Get Rose as a Playable Character in the Game!!!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I want Sean and make him top tier again!

Quote Originally Posted by Step View Post
    It's obv Karin guys!

I hope D=

If not, then I'll settle for R.Mika, I live for luchadoras in Fighting games, or Urien cause he's hot lol
    R.Mika better show up again someday, so pissed she has not yet.

As for others:

Q would be awesome.

Rose is hot, but her endings suck in that she gets crap kicked out of her all the time.

Slam Masters, lol it is cannon. That yes SF/SM are in the same universe.

Alex seems to be popular in he gets cross over stuff.

Honestly it's SF.

The game play and feel of game will be awesome and that is all that matters.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by chongjasmine View Post
    I am a fan of street fighter.
    I remembered playing with street fighter 2, then alpha, then alpha 2.
    Alpha 2 was the last Street Fighter game I played and my favorite up to that point. Blanka is my go to character and I liked this skin variety and moves in Alpha 2. Has Blanka been in any of the games since then?

Quote Originally Posted by bloodofthegods View Post
    Alpha 2 was the last Street Fighter game I played and my favorite up to that point. Blanka is my go to character and I liked this skin variety and moves in Alpha 2. Has Blanka been in any of the games since then?
    Yep! He was in Street Fighter 4 and Alpha 3

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Step View Post
    Yep! He was in Street Fighter 4 and Alpha 3
    Thanks! :thumb:
    I'm not sure I'm digging the animation style of SF4. It's very different from SFA2 or STA3 (which I was mistaken about...I've played SFA3, my favorite, I have not played STA2) but the fighting on the youtube video I watched looked like good ole Blanka moves. Really like the electric ball beast roll the youtube uploader used a lot for a finishing move. I have a few local places I can rent from and see if they have it. Unless it just happens to be real cheap for PS3 or 360.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I Certainly Hope We Get Rose as a Playable Character in the Game!!!

So I guess Rose is your fave SF character. My favorite before was Chun Li, then I begin to like Cody too but my favorite now is Ingrid. :-)

Fantastic Member

I'd like to see some more characters that haven't been in a SF game since the PSX era. Such as

Alex(I know he was in TVC, but that wasn't a SF game)
    Birdie
    Sodom
    Sean
    R.Mika

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    So I guess Rose is your fave SF character. My favorite before was Chun Li, then I begin to like Cody too but my favorite now is Ingrid. :-)
    I always found Rose as one of the most unique, lovely and one of a kind style fighters in any fighter game. Her powers are on the level of mystical being what she calls soul power. She has this achieve fortuneteller/European Classy Lady theme going for her and it works well IMO!

You can RLAAMJR. say may fandom for Rose is similar towards Scarlet Witch, they seem similar in someways. ;-)
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I always found Rose as one of the most unique, lovely and one of a kind style fighters in any fighter game. Her powers are on the level of mystical being what she calls soul power. She has this achieve fortuneteller/European Classy Lady theme going for her and it works well IMO!

You can RLAAMJR. say may fandom for Rose is similar towards Scarlet Witch, they seem similar in someways. ;-)
    Then if Marvel and Capcom ever get back together for a Marvel vs. Capcom 4, Rose and Wanda should both be in it. Failing that, X-Men or Avengers vs. Street Fighter would suffice.
    The spider is always on the hunt.