Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I personally want Hakan to come back.

New characters open up the possibilities of new gameplay to be explored in the series. It would be cool to see a trap zoner, a puppet master, or a counter character in SFV. I applause Capcom for making this bold move.

I find the new look for Akuma's Shun Goku Satsu to be amazing. Don't know about the hair though.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by ChibaMariners View Post
    The games sales have basically completely stalled so if they are trying to catch the interest of anyone who hasn't bought the game, NOW is the time to experiment. Old crowd will always be there for better or worse; they can release those guys back and catch the attention of someone who was waiting on those specific characters at any point. I doubt old fans refused to buy the game in droves just because Sagat or Blanka is missing.
    You mean, nows the time to kill the game off.

No Hardcore or Casual will buy this in doves, heck most still there will, if they even bother with the unrequested nobodies, will get them for free. Only if they're absurdly broken will any player actually care enough to want them.

More than ever they should be listening to the fans, not alienating them or burning their character requests in a pile while pushing out horrible characters like Fang.

That 2020 promise of supporting the game seems all but dead when they make horrible decisions like this that will only kill the player base even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The entirety of season one is all returning characters. The game currently has 22 characters and only four of them are new. Game needs more new blood.
    The game launched with a 1/4 Roster of new blood. As for new blood... Tell me. Would fans want Sub-Zero in a MK game or Newcomer? Sub-Zero is the only right answer. Heck, I know many Street Fighter fans not moving from SF4 to SF5 because their main still isn't in the game. This is extremely grateing when considering that these are all VERY popular characters who have a ton of players that will not play SFV until they're in.

Out of those returning character only Guile was actually really popular. Sagat or Sakura alone would easily outsell the entire first season pack. Only thing propping up this character pack is Akuma. Remove Akuma and it'll be even more dead in the water.

Fans didn't ask for a bunch of new nobodies, they have been asking for missing fan favorites. Both Hardcore and Casual. They should have done a 3 New, 2 Old Split. Instead of 5 New and the only old that people demanded being Akuma.

Regardless, the Street fighter team has convinced me thoroughly not to waste my time or money with this shoddy pack. Maybe I'll get Akuma if he's sold separately just to let them know what will earn my money and what won't.
    Last edited by Sardorim; 12-05-2016 at 10:07 AM.

I for one are excited for the 5 new characters as they could be well established characters that have never been playable in Street Fighter. such as Mike Haggar, Dean , Lucia and Carlos from Final Fight, Batsu & Akira from Rival Schools. if Cody and Guy can be playable in a street fighter game then Haggar should be too! " the mayor of earth needs his dues!"

in her home series Akira was a extremely popular character.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 12-05-2016 at 11:01 AM.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    The game launched with a 1/4 Roster of new blood. As for new blood... Tell me. Would fans want Sub-Zero in a MK game or Newcomer? Sub-Zero is the only right answer. Heck, I know many Street Fighter fans not moving from SF4 to SF5 because their main still isn't in the game. This is extremely grateing when considering that these are all VERY popular characters who have a ton of players that will not play SFV until they're in.

Out of those returning character only Guile was actually really popular. Sagat or Sakura alone would easily outsell the entire first season pack. Only thing propping up this character pack is Akuma. Remove Akuma and it'll be even more dead in the water.

Fans didn't ask for a bunch of new nobodies, they have been asking for missing fan favorites. Both Hardcore and Casual. They should have done a 3 New, 2 Old Split. Instead of 5 New and the only old that people demanded being Akuma.

Regardless, the Street fighter team has convinced me thoroughly not to waste my time or money with this shoddy pack. Maybe I'll get Akuma if he's sold separately just to let them know what will earn my money and what won't.
    Every fan favorite was a newcomer once. One of these new guys could help fill the void of people who are missing mains. I speak as a guy who sticks to a archetype and not a particular character. I would love another grappler even though the game has 5 already.

Of the DLC season 1 characters it's Urien that's getting the most love as he's the best of the bunch. Guile only popular because NuckleDU been putting in work and making America great again.

A speculation post but not a bad one. If it's true then Akuma is really terrible at killing people. https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2016/...s-best-so-far/

Haggar for SF5!

you know what Kolin looks like fun.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

max thinks so too.

also, get well soon, benny.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post

max thinks so too.

also, get well soon, benny.
    What happened to benny?

Colin looks amazing. Might dust off the Ps4 and boot the game up once she drops.

BANNED

Ingrid for Street Fighter V!

Balrog's adopted son Ed

according to the Capcom's blog his character story will take place after the Cinematic story mode
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 05-08-2017 at 11:52 AM.

That was hype.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.