Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    The most interesting among the Season 2 Characters.

Man, i so forgot i have this game on ps4 lol. Bought it like a year ago and i have not even 2 hours of play. (the loading time pissed me off to no end so i stopped playing)

Maybe i should get back to it.

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Definitely will save up my fight money for this character. She looks to have Dhalsim levels of fun setups.

BANNED

Ingrid is the only character im waiting to become a DLC.

http://www.strawpoll.me/13842262

a made this poll of what Zeku's gameplay will be.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

I hope these two are the voice actors for Zeku

1. Kazuhiro Yamaji

2. John DeMita

both voice Bang from One Punch Man. ( Japanese dub and English dub )
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

BANNED

I will never stop tweeting for Ingrid for SFV.

My Forum check it out

BANNED

And so, two years after its release, Street Fighter 5 will finally be a finished game. Just imagine if Street Fighter 5 came out this year as a full game with Abigail, Akuma, Alex, Guile, Balrog, Ed, Ibuki, Juri, Kolin, and Urien also in the release version...and also Menat and that last unrevealed Season 2 character. People might have actually bought the thing.

BANNED

Is Arcade Edition finally added blood back into Street Fighter? Always thought that was weird how SF4 was played up as this harkening back to the past of SF2 by Capcom, but the game didn't have the violence (or vomit) of SF2. Although I did find it interesting that at some stage of development it seemed like they were thinking of having the characters models take damage like the win loss portraits of Street Fighter 2 & 3. Whoever vetoed that was a real dumb, you can build tons of hype around characters models taking damage, just look at those Fight Night games when they first came out on 360.

Fantastic Member

Browsing through the Youtube comments, you can see that at least half of the people that are downvoting neither read the description or watched the video and didn't realize that this is a free update for those that already own SF5.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KCJ506 View Post
    Browsing through the Youtube comments, you can see that at least half of the people that are downvoting neither read the description or watched the video and didn't realize that this is a free update for those that already own SF5.
    How do the comments tell you that? Maybe they down voted it because it took them two fucking years to release a feature that all fighting games launch with? Pay full price for basically an unfinished beta that's full of paid DLC and two years later they finally get around to finishing the game.

Although that free update doesn't include the Season 1 & 2 DLC. So even if you already own the game, but it'll cost more than $39.99 to get the DLC characters you want, may as will just go buy the actual Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition. After all $39.99 is less than $59.99. (Which is the price of the two seasons together)

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Za Waldo View Post
    How do the comments tell you that? Maybe they down voted it because it took them two fucking years to release a feature that all fighting games launch with? Pay full price for basically an unfinished beta that's full of paid DLC and two years later they finally get around to finishing the game.

Although that free update doesn't include the Season 1 & 2 DLC. So even if you already own the game, but it'll cost more than $39.99 to get the DLC characters you want, may as will just go buy the actual Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition. After all $39.99 is less than $59.99. (Which is the price of the two seasons together)
    People didn't watch or read shit. There are some comments all over the net thinking Capcom went back on their word about only having one version. You don't need to play a dime to get any of the characters. You don't suck at the game earning fight money is a cake walk. I got all the characters and most of the stages with fight money alone.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    People didn't watch or read shit. There are some comments all over the net thinking Capcom went back on their word about only having one version. You don't need to play a dime to get any of the characters. You don't suck at the game earning fight money is a cake walk. I got all the characters and most of the stages with fight money alone.
    Exactly. People seem to have misinterpreted the comment about there only being one version. What was actually stated was that they weren't gonna charge people for an updated version if they already owned the base copy. On other sites there are also people that had been bashing the game beforehand that are now excited.

And also for any new players that buy Arcade edition, they can get a lot of fight money by playing every character's(on the base roster) story prologue, easy and normal survival, watch all the demos and also the cinematic story mode. That should be enough to unlock at least half of the DLC characters. Then you can play those character's stories, complete their easy and normal survival etc and unlock the rest. And this isn't even taking into consideration the weekly 5000 offline FM the game practically throws at you, any characters you complete all their trials with, along with whatever FM can be earned from Arcade mode. ALL of that can be earned without even touching online matches or using actual money.
    Last edited by KCJ506; 10-06-2017 at 12:24 PM.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

it's remarkable just how dumb Capcom can be. In their Japanese site it's stated that Arcade Edition will come with season 1 & 2 character pass codes. The DLC characters won't be on the disc. That's ridiculous.
    http://shoryuken.com/2017/10/07/stre...character-dlc/