Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 LastLast
    BANNED

Zeku indeed, young and old.

Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-15-2017 at 08:04 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

Zeku looks cool between the switching attack styles between his old and young self but I think I like his theme the best of what he is bringing to the game.

this is Zeku's Full theme

even his theme has a reference to Strider.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

My Forum check it out

Fantastic Member

The season 3 characters have been revealed. Sakura, Sagat, Blanka, Cody and two new characters named Falke and G. Sakura will be the first one released.

info on Sakura in SF5

http://www.capcom-unity.com/strumsli...ster-announced

she is no longer a high school student.
    My Forum check it out

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Sakura is an adult now.

Finally it won't be creepy if she confesses to Ryu. SF4 established her crush on him and her admitting it.

BANNED

Im so happy for Sakura and Cody and Cody is now a mayor hurray.

Excited with Falke too.

Im happy with Blanka's inclusion. I just wasnt excited for his reveal cos i know he will be in the game cos well he'sobviously Ono's favprite charactrr

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition – Cinematic Opening

Some interesting stuff I wonder if G will have any connection to Q being a fellow one letter named person, Laura and Ryu were practicing the same moves making me think they train together in the AE story, Ed and Falke might be the last stand of what's left of Shadowloo or perhaps just acting on their own to take Ryu down/draw out his Satsui no Hado. Kinda wish all the characters were in it but this very fun to watch.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Sakura is an adult now.

Finally it won't be creepy if she confesses to Ryu. SF4 established her crush on him and her admitting it.
    It wouldn't have been creepy if she confessed to him when she was still a teenager. It's not like Ryu will ever reciprocate.

Professional Cat Lover OhnoHero!'s Avatar

Smile

Honestly, with this new batch of Street Fighter V news, I'm totally gonna give it a shot to get back into it. For months I had a sour taste in my month, with unimpressive character DLC and problem galore. Cody's inclusion is the major player for me, but with the costume's you can earn each month for challenges, I'm stocked. I'm planning on picking up Rashid just so I can use this dope Viewtiful Joe costume constantly:

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by OhnoHero! View Post
    Honestly, with this new batch of Street Fighter V news, I'm totally gonna give it a shot to get back into it. For months I had a sour taste in my month, with unimpressive character DLC and problem galore. Cody's inclusion is the major player for me, but with the costume's you can earn each month for challenges, I'm stocked. I'm planning on picking up Rashid just so I can use this dope Viewtiful Joe costume constantly:

It does look pretty cool.

Fantastic Member

Nash will also be getting a Captain Commando alt.

https://i.imgur.com/93BQfVu.jpg

BANNED

Chun Li gets two new costumes.