Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I always found Rose as one of the most unique, lovely and one of a kind style fighters in any fighter game. Her powers are on the level of mystical being what she calls soul power. She has this achieve fortuneteller/European Classy Lady theme going for her and it works well IMO!

You can RLAAMJR. say may fandom for Rose is similar towards Scarlet Witch, they seem similar in someways. ;-)
    NOw I see why. Thanks. As for why I love Ingrid, I just love her actions. and she also reminds me of my fave character in Tekken: Lili .

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Then if Marvel and Capcom ever get back together for a Marvel vs. Capcom 4, Rose and Wanda should both be in it. Failing that, X-Men or Avengers vs. Street Fighter would suffice.
    Ohhhhh Man That Be EPIC Huntsman Spiderif both Scarlet Witch & Rose would be together in a Marvel vs. Capcom 4 Game, I have 2/3's of my Team already chosen to GO!!!

As for my 3rd member it would be either Captain America or; and I Do Hope this lady is in Street Fighter 5 as well:
    CAMMY!!!!

Cammy is AWESOME, she is Sick-Powerful and Cool! Also, in Street Fighter 4 IMO she had the Best Theme Song, can replay this song over and over Again!

I Really Hope she as good of a Theme Song in Street Fight 5 as This One! =)
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

I was excited for RE5 Jill when she was announced back when for MvC3, but when I tried to use her she was not very fun or unique, just all her moves I remember where not so useful cartwheel in various forms. If she was to replace Cammy, that surely was a let down IMO, Bigtime!

Cammy Needs to be in Street Fighter 5 and then Marvel vs. Capcom 4!
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 06-02-2017 at 01:38 PM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodofthegods View Post
    Thanks! :thumb:
    I'm not sure I'm digging the animation style of SF4. It's very different from SFA2 or STA3 (which I was mistaken about...I've played SFA3, my favorite, I have not played STA2) but the fighting on the youtube video I watched looked like good ole Blanka moves. Really like the electric ball beast roll the youtube uploader used a lot for a finishing move. I have a few local places I can rent from and see if they have it. Unless it just happens to be real cheap for PS3 or 360.
    If you like Blanka, you must play <Capcom vs Snk 2>
    Nick.Kuh, Chinese retro gamer and mortal kombat kollector.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I was excited for RE5 Jill when she was announced back when for MvC3, but when I tried to use her she was not very fun or unique, just all her moves I remember where not so useful cartwheel in various forms. If she was to replace Cammy, that surely was a let down IMO, Bigtime!

Cammy Needs to be in Street Fighter 5 and then Marvel vs. Capcom 4!
    She's like Cammy with more stuff. She's actually really good in the game.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

I forget, did Chris ever yell "JILLLLL~!!!" or "WESKERRRRR!" in MvC3?

Anyway, I wonder what the roster will look like for SFV. No way they'll cut Ryu, Ken, Chun-Li or Sakura that's for sure.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    I forget, did Chris ever yell "JILLLLL~!!!" or "WESKERRRRR!" in MvC3?

Anyway, I wonder what the roster will look like for SFV. No way they'll cut Ryu, Ken, Chun-Li or Sakura that's for sure.
    We already know Ryu and Chun-Li are in the game. They're the first characters they showed.

I know, I just listed them out of habit.

I also forgot Akuma.

The point I was trying to make is that the really popular and iconic characters are very likely to make it then cut.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post

The point I was trying to make is that the really popular and iconic characters are very likely to make it then cut.
    You mean like Ken?

Akuma, Ken and Sakura don't seem likely to be cut. Guile as well.

Dan and Blanka seem likely too.

BANNED

I could see Sakura not being here.

I'm actually surprised Ken wasn't anncounced already, he's most likely still in, but I wonder if they really changed up his design or something.

Also, with Charlie in the game, I'm kind of expecting Guile as well, though I hope they focus more on older characters that weren't in Street Fighter 4...well, except Juri, Juri is BOSS.

BANNED

I'm surprised they haven't announced more. It's like they basically stopped as more MKX stuff was coming out.

They're probably saving some stuff for E3, hoping they'll announce 2 or 3 characters there.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Step View Post
    I'm actually surprised Ken wasn't anncounced already, he's most likely still in, but I wonder if they really changed up his design or something.

Also, with Charlie in the game, I'm kind of expecting Guile as well, though I hope they focus more on older characters that weren't in Street Fighter 4...well, except Juri, Juri is BOSS.
    I can't see Guile in this game. Even with Charlie's teleports and aerial flashback his gameplay would still be similar to Guile unless he gets reworked too.