Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132 LastLast
    Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Wish some characters I used got some better costumes. But I'm gonna get that Menat one for sure.
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

a zoning hybrid type character?
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

Looks like a fun character to play even though its not really my style. I'm pleasantly surprised by how calm and collective she sounds I guess I was expecting more aggressive with her being Ed's second in command (or trainer?).

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

I think she's like Ed where she doesn't have regular inputs. Press a button multiple times to do her special moves
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    That's actually pretty heartwarming, come to think of it.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

My Forum check it out

Wait, is that Kenny OMEGA?!?!?
    "The law of victory is set!" - Sento Kiryu/Kamen Rider Build
    "I'll clear this even if it means using continues!" - Kuroto Dan/Kamen Rider Gemm
    "You've been warned. We're taking your treasure!" - Kairi Yano/Lupin Red

Join the fun of Earth-27
    https://earth27.fandom.com/wiki/Earth-27_Wiki

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

Street Fighter's marketing activated its V-trigger, +5 fan excitement per hit

SF5 Cody Final Fight references

https://www.eventhubs.com/images/201.../classic-cody/

SF5 Cody Final Fight references

his V-Skill and his Target combo are from Final Fight

https://twitter.com/HiFightTH/status...86708664877056

Cody's projectile in SF5 is a reference to the projectile he had in Mighty Final Fight.
    My Forum check it out

My Forum check it out

My Forum check it out

My Forum check it out

Fantastic Member MarkRodriguez09's Avatar

I wonder what big reveal we'll get August.
    Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
    I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/

My Forum check it out