Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    I can't as she's very popular
    SF has a lot of popular characters that often don't make the games. Fans have been asking for Karin since SF4 updates began adding characters and hasn't shown up. She was campaigned for for SFxT and still nothing. The latter pissed me off as it was huge miss opportunity as Lili and Asuka relationship is the same as Karin and Sakura. Those 4 together would have gold.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I can't see Guile in this game. Even with Charlie's teleports and aerial flashback his gameplay would still be similar to Guile unless he gets reworked too.
    I definitely don't see Guile being left out. Mainly for story reasons. I think he'll be searching to find out if it is really Charlie.

BANNED

Yes she is. Sakura has always been painted as his love interest. It was only recently that she accepted that in the games and decided that she wanted Ryu to know how she felt after she gets acknowledged by him Sakura even keeps a picture of Ryu from before as her motivation to go further beyond her limits.

Capcom had them follow the canon set, they couldn't do as they will. Same as the movies. Capcom wouldn't have let them do that if the didn't agree with the story direction.

Yes the child does look like Ryu. He has his face and the hair is similar. Furthermore, Ryu hasn't had messed up hair for a long time.

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/...20111018171641

Looks just like Ryu of the sprite era. All the kid needs is slightly longer hair to fill him out, instead of a bit much on the top, and a bandana. Regardless, the child clearly was intentionally made to look like Ryu.

Furthermore, the child looks like no other character but Ryu in the series and Sakura is only shown to be romantically interested in Ryu. Her SF4 endings reinforce that even when she got a bit older.
    She has not always been painted as his love interest. If you've always seen it that way then it's just something you've made up in your head.

They don't follow the canon at all in those American comics. And the Alpha movies have nothing to do with the canon either. Although some stuff from the first Alpha movie was later worked into SF4 with Seth.

That kid looks nothing at all like Ryu. Literally all Ryu has now is messed up hair. If Capcom wanted you to think that was Ryu's kid, it would likely have his big eyebrows with the three points.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

If that was Ryu's kid he's a terrible dad. He traveling all over the place living like a hobo getting into fights when he has a family he should be taking care of.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

All in my head? Okay, if you're going to result to personal insults than we're done.

Quote Originally Posted by Xero Kaiser View Post
    Yeah...Sakura's never been portrayed as Ryu's love interest. Maybe in the comics, but the games have never shown her to have anything but respect/admiration for him.

Yes she literally is.

In the movies, comics and games. Sakura was always the only woman that took a huge interest in Ryu and he cares a great deal for her as well. Hence why everytime Ryu went dark it was Sakura who put herself in harms way to save him and he could never hurt her while he has laid the smack down on those like Ken, his best friend, when he's taken by evil.

Not to mention the games has her realize it by SF and she uses him as her inspiration to be better.

Sakura also calls Ryu "dreamy" when she fights Sagat and her other endings in the re-releases has her, now a few years older, meeting Ryu again and being overjoyed.

-

Sakura loves Ryu bring a warrior and I doubt he's always gone.
    Last edited by Sardorim; 05-26-2015 at 11:38 PM.

Unfortunately for Sakura, Ryu loves only punching dudes.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    Unfortunately for Sakura, Ryu loves only punching dudes.
    I disagree, Ryu punches anything that wants to be punched. The Movies also has Ryu cease crazed punching if Sakura is the target as he couldn't bring himself to hurt her.

Though poor Ken... Guess bros only go so far and punching > bros.

BANNED

You're really shipping this Ryu and Sakura thing hard. I think that's what it's called anyways.

The Alpha movie is not canon. It has nothing at all to do with what happens in the games, just like the live action movies aren't the games story, the comics (especially the American ones) aren't the games story, Alpha Generations isn't the games story, the SF2 cartoon movie isn't part of the games story, and SF2V isn't part of that story. And the two characters aren't even in love in the Alpha movie either. There dynamic is the same as the games; she sees him fighting, this inspires her to want to be a fighter. But the characters are not in love with each other. May as well say Ryu is in love with Cammy because he "goes" all Satsui no Hado when C. Viper is attacking her. Although canon wise I think he only ever "used" the Satsui no Hado once, and that's when he beat Sagat.

You know, if Capcom meant for Ryu and Sakura to be in love, then I'm sure there would have been something about it in All About Capcom, or maybe some Secret Files thing showing it. I'm sure they would have also brought it up in the games, but barring that, it would have at least shown up in one of those other things.

BANNED

All in my head? Okay, if you're going to result to personal insults than we're done.

Yes she literally is.

In the movies, comics and games. Sakura was always the only woman that took a huge interest in Ryu and he cares a great deal for her as well. Hence why everytime Ryu went dark it was Sakura who put herself in harms way to save him and he could never hurt her while he has laid the smack down on those like Ken, his best friend, when he's taken by evil.

Not to mention the games has her realize it by SF and she uses him as her inspiration to be better.

Sakura also calls Ryu "dreamy" when she fights Sagat and her other endings in the re-releases has her, now a few years older, meeting Ryu again and being overjoyed.

-

Sakura loves Ryu bring a warrior and I doubt he's always gone.
    For Sakura to be ryu's love interest, it is not enough that Sakura has a Twilight-sized über-crush on Ryu and is completely head over heal in love with him. He also needs to be in love with her, which he absolutely is not.

Sakura is in love with Ruy, their not a couple or anything but she loves him.

He?

Loves fighting, and power ups.

Hell Sakura considered Sagat a RIVAL in regards to Ryu's affection, so I guess fighting is fore play to them?

Creepy.

new London stage might be a hint at Birdie.

http://www.eventhubs.com/imagegaller...hter-5-info/1/

there's two punks in the background so it might be a hint at Birdie being in Street fighter 5.

I hope they don't go overboard with the V-Trigger mechanic. So far, it doesn't sound as goofy as MvC3's X-factor and I hope it stays that way.

Ohh, London stage? Maybe for Cammy? Or maybe Dudley?

I just saw the previous posts, Birdie would actually be really cool, he has a funky design lol

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Step View Post
    Ohh, London stage? Maybe for Cammy? Or maybe Dudley?

I just saw the previous posts, Birdie would actually be really cool, he has a funky design lol
    There's also Eagle. But I would guess it's more likely for Cammy or Dudley, or both given that characters don't even seem to get their own stages anymore.