Not sure if this is the place to post this but does anyone have a link for an unlettered All New X-Men #34 preview? Big fan of UM, X-men, and post Ultimatum UM X-men.
    Last edited by Kamose1234; 12-05-2014 at 11:43 PM.

I think there is already an all-new x-men thread around here, but I could be wrong. If it exists its buried somewhere.

And to answer your question, I'm pretty sure a preview isn't out yet =( even unlettered.

Best way to keep track of ANXM previews in my experience is to check brian michael Bendis' Twitter once every couple of days.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    I think there is already an all-new x-men thread around here, but I could be wrong. If it exists its buried somewhere.
    I think it's the "Jean Grey appreciation" thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post

And to answer your question, I'm pretty sure a preview isn't out yet =( even unlettered.

Best way to keep track of ANXM previews in my experience is to check brian michael Bendis' Twitter once every couple of days.
    There is one, here's the link to it
    http://community.comicbookresources....n-Thread/page9
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.