Page 805 of 822 FirstFirst ... 305705755795801802803804805806807808809815 ... LastLast
Results 12,061 to 12,075 of 12326

The first trailer has already been set to Joan Jett, so yes. Bound to happen XD

https://twitter.com/brettwhite/statu...88657933053952
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    spoilers:
    the twist is the cat is really a skull sleeper agent
    end of spoilers
    hahaha if only
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post

The internet always delivers.

spoilers:
    I think this will be the first MCU movie where the main hero starts out the film brainwashed and secretly working for the "bad guys," unless you count Cap working for SHIELD in Winter Soldier.
    end of spoilers

So Nick Fury got his start as an MCU sidekick. He's come a long way.

Hala looks gorgeous.

Brie Larson's voice for Carol will take some getting used to. She sounds a lot younger and softer then I'm used to Carol sounding, but maybe I'm so used to them depicting her as more gruff and commanding that it's weird seeing them going with a different take.

I love how everyone focuses so much on the cat but in the trailer Carol doesn't give a hoot about it .

spoilers:
    Looks like we're getting full-on Binary at the end there. Awesome .
    end of spoilers

All in all it looks like it's setting up to be a solid MCU solo movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I love how everyone focuses so much on the cat but in the trailer Carol doesn't give a hoot about it .
    I'm sure this movie is actually a heart-warming story of how Carol goes from being a virtual alien to being a cat person. The skrulls are just a side plot.

Well that explains the one Funko. SPOILERS

https://twitter.com/CaptMarvelNews/s...07942399074304
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post

This has made my night.

EDIT: and in record speed, someone has mixed the two trailers and set it to "survivor" by Destiny's Child. Just follow the link and scroll down a bit
    Last edited by Ascended; 12-03-2018 at 09:56 PM.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

They also set it to God is aWoman.

Now if someone could set it to Halestorm's Amen or I Am The Fire then I'll be really happy.

Gotta admit that last space fight scene looked freaking epic.

the energy blasts look better but the flying in space looks Black Panther bad.
    How does the Hulk look better than the fully covered heroes? Is it because they are fully covered and we have no reference?

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Also, thanks Mike_Murdock; I didn't even realize we needed some 90's music in this trailer until you said it, and now the whole thing is tarnished in my mind. This is supposed to be around 1997 right? Man, its been a minute but I feel like Godsmack would've been a fitting choice.
    Wasn't it 1995?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Last edited by snark^; 12-04-2018 at 03:53 AM.
    I've seen things you posters wouldn't believe. Ad-spammers aflame off the shoulder of
    rec.arts.sf.written. I watched cancel posts glitter in the ether near the usenet gateway.
    All those moments will be lost in time... like beer in the rain. Time to unsubscribe.

hopefully this film can also lay seeds for a great villain(ess?) to show up in part 2. Moonstone? we'll see.. and of course, the time jump issue will have to be addressed. maybe. probably not.

So excited for this movie. Between this, Avengers 4, and Dark Phoenix, 2019 is shaping up to be a hell of a year.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

<eyes widen>

THAT sparkle. THAT helmet. THAT hair. It. Is. Happening.

<dramatic inhale>
    My girl, She GLOW.
    BOOM.
    She got that FLOW.
    BOOM.
    Put on that SHOW.
    BOOM.
    Thanos don't KNOW.
    BOOM.
    He bout to GO.

<quivers into a heap>
    SOMEBODY SPOON ME AND STROKE MY HAIR PLEASE
    Last edited by Fokken; 12-04-2018 at 06:12 AM.