Page 493 of 822 FirstFirst ... 393443483489490491492493494495496497503543593 ... LastLast
Results 7,381 to 7,395 of 12326

Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrSurf View Post
    I really don't know how the fuck you twist Clint running rough shod on his own, to being something equivalent to Genocide or cloning dead friends to kill other friends, or throwing friends into the negative zone or using actual super villains to capture your own friends.
    I was talking about the extend of what she can get away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I love the irony of this event. The people on Tony side talk like judging people by visions of the future is the worst thing a human being could do, and yet, they're always judging Carol for what they think she's going to do next.
    Like the Bible says: "For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.".

I really liked Captain Marvel #7, it was a good look at why Carol is fighting on the side she is... though Civil War II #3-4 is really not portraying her in a great light. She more or less condones the death of Banner, and the scene where she was interrogating that woman was... hard to read. I would just like it if there was more of her self-doubting herself, examining the situation rather then jumping in. I think a lot of this has to do with Rhodey and her grief, trying to prove that his death was worth the price.

BANNED

So, is Captain Marvel showing up or NOT showing up this season of Avengers: Ultron Revolution animated series??? This link seems to say no.

http://www.newsarama.com/30366-marve...-animated.html

BANNED

Does anyone have a link to the SDCC Marvel Animation Panel?

BANNED

I would have asked Captain Marvel News on Twitter, but I've been banned from receiving messages for some reason.

BANNED

i think that Colleen Clinkenbeard should voice her. she's got all of Carol's traits.

She should be coming in the just started second half of season 3, not sure which episode yet, but possibly the arc after the Inhuman one. (Its got Kang, and Carol would be a fit in that arc- runs in late August)

BANNED

i really would like to have a better animated universe from Marvel. the ones we have now aren't really good. i would like it if Greg Weisman was head of Marvel animation.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    I was talking about the extend of what she can get away with it.

Like the Bible says: "For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.".
    Get away with what? She didn't kill Banner nor did she order Clint to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Get away with what? She didn't kill Banner nor did she order Clint to do it.
    But it's not like she was against it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lojack View Post
    She should be coming in the just started second half of season 3, not sure which episode yet, but possibly the arc after the Inhuman one. (Its got Kang, and Carol would be a fit in that arc- runs in late August)
    It's been confirmed that she will appear alongside Kamala Khan in Kamala's debut episode. The voice actress will probably be the same one that voiced her in the Avengers Christmas movie where she appeared.

Which isn't a crime.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

She thought Clint should have gone to jail?

She was. Just because she wasn't as vocal about it doesn't mean she wasn't against it. Even in Ultimates #9, she said that she feels that Clint will and should go to jail.

Also in Ultimates #9, had Carol not used Ulysses then the Infinaut would have crashed into Earth and ripped it to shreds. I may not agree with how Carol is doing things but at least it is working.