Page 803 of 822 FirstFirst ... 303703753793799800801802803804805806807813 ... LastLast
Results 12,031 to 12,045 of 12326

I'll believe THAT when I see it. It was rumoured we'd be getting that Avengers trailer a few days ago.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I'll believe THAT when I see it. It was rumoured we'd be getting that Avengers trailer a few days ago.
    I'm just going to leave this here. Looks pretty legit to me anyway and several reputable sources online are saying it's true so...CM Monday, A4 Wednesday. Honestly, A4 doesn't need a trailer - it will sell itself (IMO) so it makes sense to have Captain Marvel trailer on Monday during halftime because that's when more people are going to be watching TV. She's new to the MCU and needs more advertising.

https://twitter.com/JekilDuom/status...76070745563136

And this (directly from the official Captain Marvel Twitter)

CaptainMarvel.jpg
    Last edited by Seren; 12-02-2018 at 06:17 PM.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Marvel Studios official twitter confirmed the CM trailer is coming out tomorrow.

It’s official. It’s coming tomorrow. Brie posted it on IG.

I'm kind of surprised they didn't go for a live-action remake of that famous Captain Marvel cover for the poster.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    I'm kind of surprised they didn't go for a live-action remake of that famous Captain Marvel cover for the poster.
    Which one? Any of these?

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    Which one? Any of these?

The one that shows her on a base base (or is it on a farm?) in the night staring up at the stairs. I think she's wearing some kind of brown jacket over her CM uniform.

This one? It's lovely but does not scream "Poster" to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    I'm just going to leave this here. Looks pretty legit to me anyway and several reputable sources online are saying it's true so...CM Monday, A4 Wednesday. Honestly, A4 doesn't need a trailer - it will sell itself (IMO) so it makes sense to have Captain Marvel trailer on Monday during halftime because that's when more people are going to be watching TV. She's new to the MCU and needs more advertising.

CaptainMarvel.jpg
    I'm glad they didn't go for a "let's shove every member of the main cast onto a movie poster" thing.

Marvel Studios official twitter confirmed the CM trailer is coming out tomorrow.
    I'm not disputing that. My post was a reply to this:
    Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    Well, the A4 trailer is maybe coming Wednesday morning, so...
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Movie studios turn comic covers into posters far less than they should. IIRC, they never did a DOFP poster with the pictures of characters with Xs over them, which may be one of the most iconic covers of all time.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

And on Monday Night Football no less. That means I'll have both football and Captain Marvel to look forward to tonight. My day is made.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Astonishing Member

I like the new poster--and I think it's smart to include the Binary aspect of her abilities into the film. It showcases just how powerful she can get.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post

CaptainMarvel.jpg
    Maybe it's just me but the lighting and colors makes it look kinda "80's" to me?

I'm not disputing that. My post was a reply to this:
    Oh. My bad. That’s totally fair than.

Though, IF it’s true, I imagine Captain Marvel will have some kind of big moment in the trailer so here doesn’t get completely lost in the hype.