Page 759 of 822 FirstFirst ... 259659709749755756757758759760761762763769809 ... LastLast
Results 11,371 to 11,385 of 12326

Quote Originally Posted by AndersonHoran View Post
    Captain Marvel on the new trailer of 'Marvel Rising: Secret Warriors'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UiNnW_2STI
    It's kind of funny watching them depict Carol as such a big deal in the trailer. I mean, I get it makes sense in-universe and from Kamala's perspective, but it seemed like something you'd do only after her movie came out to the likely critical and finanical success it will probably have...

I like Kim Raver's voice for Carol though. It sounds a lot more natural and warm compared to Grey Griffin's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    I’m pleased that they ultimately went with a simpler color blocking on the animated suit and something more like the traditional Danvers Marvel Sash after the earlier designs shown with gold piping and extra areas of red.
    The mask is an odd compromise from the helmet, it (the design)would have been better off just left with a naked head/face.
    Attachment 70709
    I like the helmet as a domino mask. I think it looks better visually and as a nice nod to the Ms. Marvel look.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's kind of funny watching them depict Carol as such a big deal in the trailer. I mean, I get it makes sense in-universe and from Kamala's perspective, but it seemed like something you'd do only after her movie came out to the likely critical and finanical success it will probably have...

I like Kim Raver's voice for Carol though. It sounds a lot more natural and warm compared to Grey Griffin's.

I like the helmet as a domino mask. I think it looks better visually and as a nice nod to the Ms. Marvel look.
    Same! (The nod to the Ms.Marvel suit, particularly) Plus, it can still transform into a helmet.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    I’m pleased that they ultimately went with a simpler color blocking on the animated suit and something more like the traditional Danvers Marvel Sash after the earlier designs shown with gold piping and extra areas of red.
    The mask is an odd compromise from the helmet, it (the design)would have been better off just left with a naked head/face.
    Attachment 70709
    I like this design. I think it's the most balanced in terms of capturing Carol's poise and persona. It's the balance Kelly Sue DeConnick struck early in her run of the series. And I hope it's the one Brie Larson finds in the upcoming movie.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Fantastic Member

https://previewsworld.com/Article/21...ptain-Marvel-3

Exlclusive Preview Life of Captain Marvel # 3

Quote Originally Posted by Distraction View Post
    https://previewsworld.com/Article/21...ptain-Marvel-3

Exlclusive Preview Life of Captain Marvel # 3
    Is there a chance any sort of relationship may develop between Louis and Carol?

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    Is there a chance any sort of relationship may develop between Louis and Carol?
    I'm kinda doubtful that it's gonna go anywhere, especially after this mini ends, but they're definetely going for a romantic vibe between them...

Incredible Member

Trailer coming Tuesday on Good Morning America.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    Trailer coming Tuesday on Good Morning America.
    Can't wait!
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    Looking good!

Betcha that old lady is a skrull.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    Looking good!

Betcha that old lady is a skrull.
    That old lady is definitely a skrull (or at least Carol thinks she is) but it'll get the casual audience talking.

Like "what kind of superhero punches an old lady".

I really loved it

Ultimate Member

Yeah that's cool and intriguing. Admittedly Brie's voice is a bit, softer, than I'd imagined Carol's being. But, it still kind of works I think.