Page 651 of 822 FirstFirst ... 151551601641647648649650651652653654655661701751 ... LastLast
Results 9,751 to 9,765 of 12326

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    I don't know if better quality picture has been released but here she is, the most powerful MCU superhero in all of her glory

Hadn't seen this one yet, just the one of her fighting the Kree. Many thanks for providing a better look!

Costume looks as great as I could have hoped for. Very, very happy with this design, and I hope the final version sticks close to this (with the sash added on for no reason other than its fun).

As for where Carol has been, if she's dealing with the Kree and the Skrulls, it'd be easy enough to say she's been in space this whole time trying to steer the war away from earth, or possibly even end it completely.

We don't know anything about how the Nova Corps and the Kree came to a peace treaty after centuries of war, perhaps Carol negotiated it? Something like that would certainly provide some weight to the "most powerful" moniker Fiege keeps tossing around. And if she's that powerful, she might not age at the same rate as a normal person so the time lapse wouldn't be an issue either.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Hadn't seen this one yet, just the one of her fighting the Kree. Many thanks for providing a better look!

Costume looks as great as I could have hoped for. Very, very happy with this design, and I hope the final version sticks close to this (with the sash added on for no reason other than its fun).

As for where Carol has been, if she's dealing with the Kree and the Skrulls, it'd be easy enough to say she's been in space this whole time trying to steer the war away from earth, or possibly even end it completely.

We don't know anything about how the Nova Corps and the Kree came to a peace treaty after centuries of war, perhaps Carol negotiated it? Something like that would certainly provide some weight to the "most powerful" moniker Fiege keeps tossing around. And if she's that powerful, she might not age at the same rate as a normal person so the time lapse wouldn't be an issue either.
    no problem mate

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Myetche View Post
    They'll likely make up a new Super-Skrull-esque nemesis for her to fight in the finale, then have a way to put said Skrull on Earth to continue antagonizing Carol.
    Carol and Ronan vs Super-Skrull-esque nemesis or maybe Carol vs Super-Skrull-esque nemesis and Ronan. It would be a good way to showcase how powerful she is given the strongest Guardian couldn't do much to Ronan.

Would love to see Moonstone incorporated, and curious to how they'll tie in the Quantum realm to Carol

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MadFacedKid View Post
    Carol and Ronan vs Super-Skrull-esque nemesis or maybe Carol vs Super-Skrull-esque nemesis and Ronan. It would be a good way to showcase how powerful she is given the strongest Guardian couldn't do much to Ronan.

Would love to see Moonstone incorporated, and curious to how they'll tie in the Quantum realm to Carol
    Forgot that Ronan would still be alive. I'd love to see more of him.

I'd love for Moonstone to maybe be Carol's psychiatrist/psychologist or whatever she was in the comics. She could get her hands on a moonstone and be set up as Carol's archenemy for the next film.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    Not sure if this is been said yet but....anyone else surpised they left out the Sash/Scarf for the movie? Its one of the most iconic pieces to her costume.
    The sash looks cool in the comics, but I'm sure it would too cumbersome in real life for a person to wear. Imagine the problems it could cause a stunt person having to do any number of activities, then the throw in complications due to wires, props, etc ...it's an accident waiting to happen.

Of course, it could be done...look at all the movies with Supes, Bats, and Thor and their capes. But I wouldn't be shocked to learn that they didn't want to bother.

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    The sash looks cool in the comics, but I'm sure it would too cumbersome in real life for a person to wear. Imagine the problems it could cause a stunt person having to do any number of activities, then the throw in complications due to wires, props, etc ...it's an accident waiting to happen.

Of course, it could be done...look at all the movies with Supes, Bats, and Thor and their capes. But I wouldn't be shocked to learn that they didn't want to bother.
    Interestingly though, when you watch behind the scenes clips for some of those characters, they aren't always wearing the cape, and it's apparently CGI'd in after sometimes, so they could do something similar to that with the sash.

BANNED

Given that the film is set in the 90's can we expect Captain Marvel to get EXTREME in time for the movie ?

I'm assuming this movie's going to have a bitchin' soundtrack. Hoping for some Garbage, some Nirvana. I'd be thrilled for Elastica or Veruca Salt. Come on, how awesome would it be if the movie opened on this song:

We'd also need Ready To Go, of course, at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I'm really curious because they say "the skrulls" are the villains, yet it looks like they don't own the named specific skrulls?
    Which Skrulls though? they can have powered Skrulls without using Kl'rt. they probably wouldn't use the name "Superskrull" though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Another case in point, Hela's headdress.
    Well, there ARE scenes where she wears it, like this one:

But not all the time.... which matches the comics. Hela wears her black cape all the time, but she can use magic to change it's shape to whatever. she does in fact have a cape at times in Ragnarok. But sometimes it seems to tightly wrap around her like armor.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamatty View Post
    I'm assuming this movie's going to have a bitchin' soundtrack. Hoping for some Garbage, some Nirvana. I'd be thrilled for Elastica or Veruca Salt. Come on, how awesome would it be if the movie opened on this song:
    Throw in some Breeders with that Veruca Salt and you've got my money.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    I don't know if better quality picture has been released but here she is, the most powerful MCU superhero in all of her glory

Quality aside, I love the image. Definitely has the right look and feel of Captain Marvel. I can totally see Brie Larson taking this look and making it work. She looks iconic, strong, and feminine. After the success of the Wonder Woman movie, I think this movie has a lot more going for it. The bar is a lot higher now and I hope Captain Marvel can match and exceed it.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Which Skrulls though? they can have powered Skrulls without using Kl'rt. they probably wouldn't use the name "Superskrull" though.
    Move over Super-Skrull, it's Paibok's time to shine!

Paibok_the_Power_Skrull.jpg

Exactly! Paibok is more than powerful enough to give the Avengers a tough fight.

they should remix Top Gun's soundtrack

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Throw in some Breeders with that Veruca Salt and you've got my money.
    In fact, screw the movie, we should just buy Veruca Salt CDs.