Page 765 of 822 FirstFirst ... 265665715755761762763764765766767768769775815 ... LastLast
Results 11,461 to 11,475 of 12326

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    get.jpg

Me too
    Finally found a brazilian person to chat with me *cries in portuguese*

Quote Originally Posted by Tantalus View Post
    get.jpg

Me too
    Finally found a brazilian person to chat with me *cries in portuguese*
    Haha, there are a couple others here too, like Drops of Venus and... Knives I think.

Astonishing Member

I'm not a Carol fan and I like the trailer and am looking forward to the movie. I'm rather excited about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Haha, there are a couple others here too, like Drops of Venus and... Knives I think.
    Just sent you a friend request. Sorry for being so forward, but I'm genuinely happy to find a brazilian here. Hope to get to know others soon

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    The "Gatekeepers" were making their videos for the last month or two. Now that the official trailer has dropped, I expect "The Skeptic Community" to start chiming in.
    They will probably die hating her. Talking about gatekeepers, this topic is starting a lot of heated discussions on twitter. Most of the comic pros hate these guys, so I doubt their capacity to be taken seriously among other people

I saw the trailer and it's a decent tease. I'll definitely want to see the full trailer, whenever that drops. However I'm still wondering how Carol...even with all of her abilities will be able to turn the tides against the snap. I mean to my knowledge I have never read or seen her wield the Gauntlet. IN fact I think everyone except Iron Man (Of course) that has ever wielded the Gauntlet is dead. Or in the case of the Fantastic Four (Non existent in the MCU).

Quote Originally Posted by Tantalus View Post
    They will probably die hating her. Talking about gatekeepers, this topic is starting a lot of heated discussions on twitter. Most of the comic pros hate these guys, so I doubt their capacity to be taken seriously among other people
    Carol fans should want the heat

The heat keeps people talking about it. Keeps it trending.

That isn't bad.

People hated on Black Panther movie from the moment it was announced and look what happened.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by the nomad View Post
    I saw the trailer and it's a decent tease. I'll definitely want to see the full trailer, whenever that drops. However I'm still wondering how Carol...even with all of her abilities will be able to turn the tides against the snap. I mean to my knowledge I have never read or seen her wield the Gauntlet. IN fact I think everyone except Iron Man (Of course) that has ever wielded the Gauntlet is dead. Or in the case of the Fantastic Four (Non existent in the MCU).
    Err, while I think she's gonna have an important role on stopping Thanos, I don't think she's gonna 1v1 him or anything like some people are thinking. Avengers 4 is pretty much a finale to all three phases on the MCU... I don't think a newly introduced hero coming deus ex-machina style to defeat the villain is a good idea anyway. From the set pics I think it most likely has something to do with time-travel and the Quantum Realm(though Carol may also be involved with that somehow).

Incredible Member Amazon Swordsman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    damn, dropping from Space to Earth without a scratch.

I’m getting Phoenix vibes from this.

Ultimate Member

I'm wondering if the Kree are deliberately turning her into Captain Marvel here, as opposed to it being an accident like in the comics?

It's interesting to see the reactions to the trailer on social media. On places like Facebook where people's names are public, I see a lot of positive comments, but on places like Instagram where you can hide behind an alias, there are a lot of conservative men attacking the movie saying stuff like SJWs are ruining Marvel, Captain Marvel is supposed to be a man, or the costume isn't sexy enough. Sometime the internet brings out the worst in people.

Anyway, I'm definitely looking forward to the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    I'm surprised Brie Larson's voice for Carol is so soft and young. I get part of that is probably the Kree brainwashing, but it's not what I usually associate with her Captain Marvel voice.

There's a scene of her clenching her fist in a red glove and facing off against Jude Law, so I'm guessing that's where she turns on the Kree or it turns out Law's character is definitely a villain (cough)Yon-Rogg(Cough).
    Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    That helmet looks surprisingly good lol.

I think it looks ridiculous in the comics but it looks good there
    I think that's the first time I've ever thought the helmet looked cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    Don't worry about the movie. It'll do just fine. And suggesting that Feige - or anyone, for that matter - should take notes from DC is fu*king laughable.
    I think Marvel Animation could definitely take some suggestions from DC/WB Animation.

But they're the Distinguished Competition, I don't think it's that laughable for comparisons or suggestions .

Ultimate Member

There's got to be a scene in Avengers 4 where she and Thor team up, pretty please.

"Bring us Thanos."

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    There's got to be a scene in Avengers 4 where she and Thor team up, pretty please.

"Bring us Thanos."
    Mar-Vell was Thanos' Archenemy.

I imagine that will probably get acknowledged in some form in the movie.

She and Stormbreaker Thor are probably the best shots of being able to hold off Thanos with the complete Infinity Gauntlet.

Saw a decent amount of people talking about how Brie looks emotionless, and saying that she can't act because of this. Marvel better put some dramatic scenes that show a normal Carol in the next trailer to kill this idea.