Page 804 of 822 FirstFirst ... 304704754794800801802803804805806807808814 ... LastLast
Results 12,046 to 12,060 of 12326

where can you get a copy of the new poster? Neat.

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    I'm just going to leave this here. Looks pretty legit to me anyway and several reputable sources online are saying it's true so...CM Monday, A4 Wednesday. Honestly, A4 doesn't need a trailer - it will sell itself (IMO) so it makes sense to have Captain Marvel trailer on Monday during halftime because that's when more people are going to be watching TV. She's new to the MCU and needs more advertising.

https://twitter.com/JekilDuom/status...76070745563136

And this (directly from the official Captain Marvel Twitter)

Attachment 74468
    Wow, that is so bad

New Trailer premieres at halftime to tonights football game
    The J-man

So some thoughts on the new trailer...

- The blue Kree blood. That's interesting.
    - The helmet looks ok.
    - I agree with Fury. KITTY!

better than the first trailer
    The J-man

So I know that this is just a trailer and there's a whole movie to put this in but spoilers:
    I didn't see anything that suggests the Life of Captain Marvel retcon in there. Unless obviously evil old Kree lady is supposed to be her mom.
    end of spoilers

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    So I know that this is just a trailer and there's a whole movie to put this in but spoilers:
    I didn't see anything that suggests the Life of Captain Marvel retcon in there. Unless obviously evil old Kree lady is supposed to be her mom.
    end of spoilers
    Yeah... First impression watching the trailer is that the movie is going with a completely different direction. But maybe there's a twist.

there is always a twist
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    there is always a twist
    The twist is spoilers:
    Old Kree lady is actually the Supreme Intelligence.
    end of spoilers

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

The twist is spoilers:
    Old Kree lady is actually the Supreme Intelligence.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    the twist is the cat is really a skull sleeper agent
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

end of spoilers
    I never bought for a second that the two were related. Marvel comics don't get let in on movie plans.

I'm disappointed by the lack of 90s music in this trailer. Other than that, it's a lot of fun.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Now that I've finished watching the bit with the cat 12 times over...

.. that last sequence of her flying through space, spinning, throwing photon blasts about.. looks fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by lilyinblue View Post
    .. that last sequence of her flying through space, spinning, throwing photon blasts about.. looks fantastic.
    I literally squee'd at that. No shame, it made me giddy for a second. I have been wanting to see a giant Star Wars space battle with a superhero for a long time, and I might be getting it at last!

I am very happy with the trailer. I feel like we've got a solid idea of who Carol is supposed to be, what is happening with her, and what this movie is gonna feel like, without the whole thing being completely handed to us. The Skrulls don't get enough screen time to really sell their involvement, but the old Kree woman gives off enough "evil" vibes to make up the difference.

Also, thanks Mike_Murdock; I didn't even realize we needed some 90's music in this trailer until you said it, and now the whole thing is tarnished in my mind. This is supposed to be around 1997 right? Man, its been a minute but I feel like Godsmack would've been a fitting choice.

Marvel doesn't usually make crazy awesome trailers, and if Im being totally honest the shadow of the Avengers stuff is still looming pretty large, but I really like this, I think it looked excellent.

And that cat scene was totally for the Carol Corps. There's no doubt in my mind that exists only because of you guys.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Well, someone's going to do a 90's music version of the trailer sooner or later.