Page 660 of 822 FirstFirst ... 160560610650656657658659660661662663664670710760 ... LastLast
Results 9,886 to 9,900 of 12326

Hm, now I'm more interested on this arc. I always like when they explore Carol's past.

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Attachment 53522

CAPTAIN MARVEL #126

MARGARET STOHL (W) • MICHELE BANDINI (A)
    Cover by PHIL NOTO

DARK ORIGIN Part 2

• They say you can’t go home again…but what about a creepy, dark version of your childhood home?
    • CAROL DANVERS finds herself in just such a place and brings new meaning to sneaking out of the house!
    • Plus, as ALPHA FLIGHT endeavors to find Carol, what they do find will change everything!

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Nothing in that solicit about Carol having a fistfight with Black Widow...
    Well, the covers are known to be huge liars.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Well, the covers are known to be huge liars.
    Yeah, but it's such an odd matchup that I think there'll be some truth to it. I hope so, because I kinda want to see it.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    I think that this cover makes Carol look like a bully.
    Of friends and enemies
    You've had enough,
    Gotta show'em you're tough
    And you don't take no stuff!
    Captain Marvel!!!

(Debuting Saturday morning at 9 a.m. Eastern time)

Natasha is not dead?

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Natasha is not dead?
    Well, it's the Marvel Universe, neither death or continuity matter much these days.

Probably she is only mostly dead.

Natasha is not dead?
    And apparently grew her hair back out .

yes, but she somehow gets resurrected as Secret Empire winds down, which was already known as she's appearing in Iceman in October.
    I surrender to the Contest

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Wessex View Post
    yes, but she somehow gets resurrected as Secret Empire winds down, which was already known as she's appearing in Iceman in October.
    I think she does not appear on the cover of Iceman #7.

Maybe Carol is in an alternate reality or dimension?

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

I think she does not appear on the cover of Iceman #7.

Maybe Carol is in an alternate reality or dimension?

It's kinda complicated lol, Captain MARVEL #125
    COVER by PHIL NOTO
    DARK ORIGIN Part 1
    As Captain Marvel, CAROL DANVERS has traveled to almost every inch of the planet – and beyond! Now she’s heading to somewhere uncharted, where there’s no familiar face to be seen except for…her own! Join Carol on her new cosmic journey through the past and future as Captain Marvel takes flight in an adventure you won’t want to miss. The earth-shattering secrets of her Dark Origin are finally revealed, and the Marvel Universe will be forever changed.

This is taken from the October solitocations where the dark origin which is her first arc for marvel legacy begins which may also prove to be a great jumping on point.

BANNED

The artist doesn't draw women very well. He/she draws figures with male shoulder, waist and hip ratios and then puts breasts on them. It's frustrating (as an artist) to see that professionals are able to get away with such amateur level drawing.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Well, it's the Marvel Universe, neither death or continuity matter much these days.

Probably she is only mostly dead.

I laughed...

Attachment 53522

CAPTAIN MARVEL #126

Cover by PHIL NOTO

DARK ORIGIN Part 2

• They say you can’t go home again…but what about a creepy, dark version of your childhood home?
    • CAROL DANVERS finds herself in just such a place and brings new meaning to sneaking out of the house!
    • Plus, as ALPHA FLIGHT endeavors to find Carol, what they do find will change everything!

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Nothing in that solicit about Carol having a fistfight with Black Widow...
    fistfight implies that both participants can swing

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    The artist doesn't draw women very well. He/she draws figures with male shoulder, waist and hip ratios and then puts breasts on them. It's frustrating (as an artist) to see that professionals are able to get away with such amateur level drawing.
    Um. I would think twice about calling Phil Noto's work "amateur". He's one of the best in the business.

Even if it were, it would not be because of the figures not having the correct ratios (I guess...? I'm not seeing it), since that varies in real life, and both Carol and Nat are both more muscular than the average, real-life woman anyway.
    Last edited by Caivu; 08-22-2017 at 02:07 PM.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

BANNED

Um. I would think twice about calling Phil Noto's work "amateur". He's one of the best in the business.

Even if it were, it would not be because of the figures not having the correct ratios (I guess...? I'm not seeing it), since that varies in real life, and both Carol and Nat are both more muscular than the average, real-life woman anyway.
    He didn't bring his A game to that cover then. Looks awful (especially Nat)