Page 811 of 822 FirstFirst ... 311711761801807808809810811812813814815821 ... LastLast
Results 12,151 to 12,165 of 12326

Seems like the Marvel Panel in Brazil got a some new footage and Brie had ONE hell of a reaction. Here's the link to the IGN article but if you go to Captain Marvel News on Twitter he got it filmed.

SPOILERS BELOW
    https://twitter.com/IGN/status/1071498926216409089
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Captain Marvel variant by David Nakayama

Man, those Campbell covers are legit. He's usually way too cheesecake for me but these are great. I love how he's used some old panels and covers and whatnot; I do love a good homage!

But that Nakayama cover? Hot damn, that's perfect.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

so what is the current in-universe sentiment about her original Ms. Marvel outfit? Is it mentioned at all in current books?

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Man, people just can't leave poor Carol's mind alone .

The poster reminds me a lot of some of Carol's comic covers.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    so what is the current in-universe sentiment about her original Ms. Marvel outfit? Is it mentioned at all in current books?
    Mostly to mock how oversexualized it is
    It showed up in Jessica jones

All-New Member

Love the 70's style cover!

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Do you mean the red one? I don't remember it being mentioned anywhere. The black one was on Jessica Jones as Ichijinijisanji said, and I'm sure there's a little talk about the costume change on her first Captain Marvel one, but I think that might be it?

I really, really hope the sash is added. It’s the one mainstay in all of Carol’s outfits and give her something distinctly hers.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Do you mean the red one? I don't remember it being mentioned anywhere. The black one was on Jessica Jones as Ichijinijisanji said, and I'm sure there's a little talk about the costume change on her first Captain Marvel one, but I think that might be it?
    Kamala Khan's first arc also used the black costume. Kamala shapeshifted into Carol's form, but she found the costume gave her a wedgie! Needless to say, her religion isn't the only reason Kamala's costume isn't revealing...

The original costume was last seen being worn by Moonstone in Dark Avengers. Carol had intended for teen heroine Ultra Girl (who is half Kree half human, like Carol later turned out to be) to wear it instead, but Norman Osborn confiscated it for Karla to use as his Dark Ms. Marvel.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    Mostly to mock how oversexualized it is
    It showed up in Jessica jones
    who made the comment? was it Carol herself? Jessica? was it a "I can't believe what I was thinking when..." statement?

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I think it was Jessica who said it. She's talking about the black uniform with the lightning bolt, not the original costume, so it's worth clarifying which costume we're talking about.

The original costume appears from time to time in flashbacks and Moonstone wore a variant of it when she was Ms. Marvel. I think it's generally seen as fine as long as we ignore the belly shirt version of it.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?