Page 792 of 822 FirstFirst ... 292692742782788789790791792793794795796802 ... LastLast
Results 11,866 to 11,880 of 12326

Quote Originally Posted by Distraction View Post
    https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/cap...=9781789091656

Carol's getting a prose novel called Captain Marvel: Liberations run, out Febuary next year.
    I thought Shannon Hale was supposed to be writing the Captain Marvel novel? Guess that fell through - but I'm really glad to read it's finally coming up. Will definitely pick it up.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    She's not on the covers because it would've resulted in a major spoiler in the solicits. They did use the reveal page from issue 3 on a second printing cover.
    Yes, something like a variant would have suited me with Mari-Ell.

Disappointing news, but for a series this good, I'm willing to wait.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

That explains why the new series launches in January and not December then.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Disappointing news, but for a series this good, I'm willing to wait.
    This mini has been such a change from Stohl's run on her "regular" series for me. I found the regular run (which being realistic, Captain Marvel has Ben a series of mini series over the last few years) but I found her run boring, lacking direction and action. This mini has been engaging and interesting and fun to read.

The problem was never the writer, it was the premise. Carol should stay on Earth. Luckily, it does look like that's the plan for Thompson's run.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The problem was never the writer, it was the premise. Carol should stay on Earth. Luckily, it does look like that's the plan for Thompson's run.
    The premise is fine, given Carol's cosmic based origins and past association with organizations like shield, it makes perfect sense for her to join a top secret government organization that deals with alien threats. It wasn't the premise it was the execution that was the problem and that is the writer's fault ( or at least the editor's).

They said the same about Strange and it was a generic movie in the end.

MODOK X Carol 2009 Superhero Squad Mobile Organism Designed Only for Kissing.

Make it happen Marvel.

Carol was in X-men Red today and will be in next months' finale

I've gotta admit, I'm no Carol fan, but I've been enjoying her in Immortal Hulk. Possibly because she works pretty well as a Heroic Antagonist/Obstructive Bureaucrat.

Quote Originally Posted by WeArentVenom View Post
    So excited for this series. Kelly Thompson's work has been stellar in Mr. and Mrs. X. I think she's perfectly equipped to write Captain Marvel. I believe she'll be able to capture the same spirit that Kelly Sue DeConnick did during her run. 2019 is set to be a huge year for Carol. This is just the beginning.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.