Page 119 of 822 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169219619 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 12326

Quote Originally Posted by lilyinblue View Post
    July 6, 2018.

Mark your calendars folks...

CAPTAIN MARVEL MOVIE!
    I'm shaking. I can't even -- I am almost tearing up. This is HAPPENING!!!

You guys should have seen how my phone started blowing up the second it was announced. All my friends started texting me.

Really great news! Was hoping they'd announce who would play her like they did for T'Challa but still fantastic news.

The best part, for me: Captain Marvel, bitches! I'm glad it's Captain, and not Ms.

I think this is a poor choice...Carol as Captain Marvel has not worked. The property needs more fine tuning and better fan support under its belt. I think Carol could be in a spot to deserve a flick at some point but otherwise I'd be willing to bet this film will prove to be a mistake.

Jobbroni

Quote Originally Posted by lilyinblue View Post
    You guys should have seen how my phone started blowing up the second it was announced. All my friends started texting me.
    You and me both...my friends are hitting me on FB too. :P

Jobbroni

Quote Originally Posted by CraigTheCylon View Post

This is the best gif for this news.

BANNED

I'm so happy, it was about time with guardians of galaxy movie.

Do we know who the actress is?
    The J-man

High fives, y'all.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by THANOSRULES View Post
    I think this is a poor choice...Carol as Captain Marvel has not worked. The property needs more fine tuning and better fan support under its belt. I think Carol could be in a spot to deserve a flick at some point but otherwise I'd be willing to bet this film will prove to be a mistake.
    Oh, nonsense. Carol works fine as Captain Marvel, and she'll work fine in her solo movie. It's got very passionate fan support as it is - which is why it and Black Panther were the movies Feige was asked about most - and it's going to get even more attention just for being Marvel's first female-led film. And Marvel's proven they don't make bad movies, so there's no reason to suspect this one won't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Do we know who the actress is?
    It sounds like we shouldn't expect an announcement on that today.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamatty View Post
    Oh, nonsense. Carol works fine as Captain Marvel, and she'll work fine in her solo movie. It's got very passionate fan support as it is - which is why it and Black Panther were the movies Feige was asked about most - and it's going to get even more attention just for being Marvel's first female-led film. And Marvel's proven they don't make bad movies, so there's no reason to suspect this one won't work.
    People said Guardians was a bad idea too. Marvel's laughing all the way to the bank on that one.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamatty View Post

Not to mention comic success or sales has little barring on movie dominance. Hulk is a well known character and still had two failure of a movies. Green Lantern is a popular comic book character still flopped at the Box office. Blade has never been a great seller comic book wise still got a trilogy on the big screen. GOTG not exactly known for selling comics and yet a dominating win at the box office.

How can this be a mistake? This is awesome news! She and Black Panther, seem to be the biggest characters fans want a movie of, so I think Marvel made a great call.
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington