Page 732 of 822 FirstFirst ... 232632682722728729730731732733734735736742782 ... LastLast
Results 10,966 to 10,980 of 12326
    Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by kilderkin View Post
    Was she the leader of the ultimates in 616, I was felt it was more T'Challa or chavez?

either way, that ultimates version of carol looks very cool, I wish the agents of shield show got that super spy look like that right
    I'd say in the 616 T'Challa and Carol were psuedo-quasi-co-leaders of the Ultimates.

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    unfortunately, not.

there is only one official but low quality.

still waiting for more.

today is the last day of principal shooting.

we should get more info on late June to early July.
    All concept/storyboarding images. There's been no official photos of Brie as Carol from the production yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    All concept/storyboarding images. There's been no official photos of Brie as Carol from the production yet.
    and this one too

Does anyone know if there are any good captain marvel podcasts? I would love some recommendations but I can’t seem to find anything good myself

Has Carol been used much/well in either Infinity Countdown or the new Avengers? I get the feeling that Marvel keeps insisting she be involved with high-profile books but that no one knows how or really wants to use her based on the synopsis I've read.
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

has the binary-powers issue been addressed?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    you mean in the Avengers run or???

nothing of a sort as far as I recall.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    How do you mean?
    Last I saw, Carol assumes "Binary" form when she absorbs a high enough level of energy...did that change?

BTW, for that reason I thought it would be cute if the A-Force character Singularity became a sidekick of sorts for Carol. A Cosmic version of Kit, if you will...

Singularity is so much better than Kitty. It's sad that she's just been abandoned. All the A-Force girls are somewhere and she's not with any of them...

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by klynn View Post
    Has Carol been used much/well in either Infinity Countdown or the new Avengers? I get the feeling that Marvel keeps insisting she be involved with high-profile books but that no one knows how or really wants to use her based on the synopsis I've read.
    She's involved in the Avengers story, but it's a very fight-focused book so far. It's also only been two issues. I would say it's too early to tell.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Singularity is so much better than Kitty. It's sad that she's just been abandoned. All the A-Force girls are somewhere and she's not with any of them...
    I miss Singularity so much. Great concept, gorgeous design, and so much fun. She was adorable and I loved her.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Yeah, her complete absence bothers me, specially because she was a child-like being and it would be responsible for someone to keep an eye on her. Maybe that is happening off-page, who knows, but it would be nice to have a confirmation.

Not Kitty, babe.

KIT.

The wee blond from KSD's run.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Not Kitty, babe.

KIT.

The wee blond from KSD's run.

That is such a sweet moment. It's moments like this that makes KSD's run the one that made me a fan for Carol Danvers.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.