Page 769 of 822 FirstFirst ... 269669719759765766767768769770771772773779819 ... LastLast
Results 11,521 to 11,535 of 12326

That is not a bad idea at all. I wonder where the Skrulls will fit in, since I think that intrigue may have something to do with Carol's capture or other plot points.

I'm not reading Captain Marvel, but always care about the character. So *I'm a fan*.

I’m so happy Carol has long hair again!

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    What's Fox gonna do? Sue them?
    Possibly, yes?

Carol appeared again in Avengers #08, now with long hair, and apparently the story is now set in the future compared to Life of Captain Marvel, and not in the past anymore. I think now all comics in which she is featured are synchronized with her long hair (she also appears in Immortal Hulk with long hair).

Captura de Tela 2018-09-19 ąs 21.46.16.jpg

As always, Marquez's work is great.

Quote Originally Posted by Tantalus View Post
    Carol appeared again in Avengers #08, now with long hair, and apparently the story is now set in the future compared to Life of Captain Marvel, and not in the past anymore. I think now all comics in which she is featured are synchronized with her long hair (she also appears in Immortal Hulk with long hair).

Captura de Tela 2018-09-19 ąs 21.46.16.jpg

As always, Marquez's work is great.
    I'm happy that her long hair is back, and Marquez's art is great as always, but damn, if there was one artist who made the short hair look SO good, it was him. I'm gonna miss it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I'm happy that her long hair is back, and Marquez's art is great as always, but damn, if there was one artist who made the short hair look SO good, it was him. I'm gonna miss it.
    Cho also did a good work during Civil War II. Overall, I really disliked the short hair and I'm glad it's gone, since I always thought that in Carol's own books, the hair never looked good (I still think Anka's art of Carol is dreadful, even with him being good artist). Cho and Marquez were the only ones that made the hair, at least for me, pleasant enough, but nothing compares to Carol with long hair.

Astonishing Member

Carol's long hair is something that made the character instantly recognizable. I like how in those old Captain Marvel stories -- Carol looks pretty much the same way she always has -- just like Peter Parker, Tony Stark, Scott Summers, Jean Grey, etc -- have always been easy to recognize. When Carol's hair was cut too short -- I didn't feel she was the same character somehow. I don't think I'll ever love the blue/red/yellow combo as it is too Superman for my tastes -- and I loved the red/black of her fist look and the black/red of her second look. Plus this current one just seems so generic to me. I know some people didn't get the lightning bolt on her old outfit (which I think was Cockrum's subtle homage to the original Captain (Shazam) Marvel, but it was such a cool look. Ah well, guess I'll have to live with it since the long hair is back baby!

Oh, and Ascending -- that's a very good guess. I don't know what will happen with Mar-Vell, but it seems he has to have some important involvement in order for Carol to take the name of Captain Marvel --- even it's just an homage to a dear friend. I don't think they will screw up that aspect of their relationship. I really hope they don't come up with some other reason to use Marvel. Would hate if it turns out she was a huge fan of The Wizard of Oz (Professor Marvel).

BANNED

That ending of the recent issue was really hyped. I'm curious to see what the surprised lady can do. Honestly like the reimagining though. It separates her from Green Lantern a helluva lot more and it makes a lot of sense.

BANNED

Low-key disappointed though Marvel didnt amalgam Phoenix and Carol. Binary would of got a lot more intended.

Incredible Member AndersonHoran's Avatar
    Last edited by AndersonHoran; 09-20-2018 at 06:53 AM.

Incredible Member AndersonHoran's Avatar

The suit looks perfect.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I hope they explain why spoilers:
    Carol's mum kept things a secret for so damn long
    end of spoilers

Ugggh. I do not like this back story for her.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Ugggh. I do not like this back story for her.
    Honestly, what was wrong with the Psyche-Magnetron made her half-Kree plot?