Page 264 of 822 FirstFirst ... 164214254260261262263264265266267268274314364764 ... LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 12326
    BANNED

I'm a bit tired of that cat/flerken. Carol should deep space it before it multiplies again.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Lettered portion of the Thor#8 Preview featuring the Carol/Jess Supergal BFFs.
    Not only does Russell Dauterman portray them well, but Jason Aaron NAILS their voices...
    Tremendous.
    Lovely imagery and even lovelier besties exchange.

Quote Originally Posted by snark^ View Post
    spoilers:
    gets to beat the shit out of Tony Stark (albeit the ultimate version).
    end of spoilers
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Secret Wars was heart breaking.
    That part wasn't! That part deserves an entire issue dedicated to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike82 View Post
    I'm a bit tired of that cat/flerken. Carol should deep space it before it multiplies again.
    NooooOOOOooOooOooo.

Chewie is sacrosanct.

I am really looking forward to seeing Carol role in secret wars..hope its a big one and she teams up with her besty Spidy!!

Earth's Mightiest Hero RafDanvers's Avatar

Really seems it will be!
    My heroines: Captain Marvel Psylocke

my pull list: The Mighty Captain Marvel - Ultimates 2 - Uncanny X-Men *I run @captmarvelnews and @psylockenews on Twitter! Join us!

BANNED

Picked this up while at Disneyland along with the Spider-a man set they have, didn't mind blowing the $15.95 + pass holder discount just to get a Carol figure

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quick question, I just finished Captain Marvel In Pursuit Of Flight and severely disliked it. Does the series get better? I bought all 4 trades in a lot.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Quick question, I just finished Captain Marvel In Pursuit Of Flight and severely disliked it. Does the series get better? I bought all 4 trades in a lot.
    In my opinion, no. Kelly Sue Deconnick can tell a story but they are too often very - very - boring stories.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    In my opinion, no. Kelly Sue Deconnick can tell a story but they are too often very - very - boring stories.
    Oh that's disappointing.

The first one was just so blah, she time travels for no reason, and then proceeds to change several events throughout time and then just poofs back into her original time and nothing has changed. Even the Simpsons did the ramifications of time travel better than this.

Don't even get me started on why the Japanese have Kree warships in Peru for no reason …

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    KSD ranks among the most creative people of 2015

BANNED

It does, the first arc was rough but after that KSD and co have the idea and feel for what they wanna do

The first one was just so blah, she time travels for no reason, and then proceeds to change several events throughout time and then just poofs back into her original time and nothing has changed. Even the Simpsons did the ramifications of time travel better than this.
    From what I heard, the time-travel arc was done because KSD wanted to remove Mar-Vell from Carol's origins by altering the past, but Marvel refused to let her go through with such a retcon and so she was forced to abandon that plan.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    KSD ranks among the most creative people of 2015
    I'm not saying you can't be boring and creative. However, I haven't found many of her ideas to be all that entertaining.

Earth's Mightiest Hero RafDanvers's Avatar

I completely disagree. I love Kelly Sue's Captain Marvel arcs. Honestly. Captain Marvel is finally one of the most important females of Marvel now AND is having a movie. Kelly had such a part on that.
    My heroines: Captain Marvel Psylocke

my pull list: The Mighty Captain Marvel - Ultimates 2 - Uncanny X-Men *I run @captmarvelnews and @psylockenews on Twitter! Join us!

Eh, people like different things is all.

Some folks love Reed's Ms. Marvel, when all it did was make me roll my eyes a lot.

Other folks think KSD's Captain run is boring, where I don't agree with that at all.

/shrug