Page 491 of 822 FirstFirst ... 391441481487488489490491492493494495501541591 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,365 of 12326

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Know View Post
    I think using an Inhuman's precog ability to predict the future and make preemptive strikes against her own allies, which results in the murder of one Avenger (Banner) and the acquittal of his killer (Clint) is just as bad, if not the potential to be worse.
    No, it's not just as bad, you're trying too hard if you really think that, LOL. What you said is totally NOT what she did.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Are you blaming Stark for Hulk's death ?.

And it's the Ultimates' fault that Thanos is again alive after what happened to him in Secret Wars.
    didn't they semi-recently do a story that worked Tony into Banner's origin story? I seem to remember his original sin having something to do with Banner becoming the Hulk. so I'd say he's partially to blame.

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    No, it's not just as bad, you're trying too hard if you really think that, LOL. What you said is totally NOT what she did.
    I don't need to try hard at all. The facts are laid out for all to read.

Interpretation however, that depends on who's next on the kill list. Clint isn't going to go to prison or be executed for murdering a powerless Banner. What else can you get away with it?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamatty View Post
    Fixed it for you.

But seriously, these are all creators who are all legitimately worth checking out. And the Elements: Fire project looks like it'll be awesome, and it's worth supporting, because, as the project page says, we need diverse books and we need diverse creators. And also, because comic anthologies are usually just really, really fun reads.
    that's true but really we can't keep making characters who are nothing but diverse characters.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    Exactly. Brian Reed did an amazing run back when Carol was still Ms. Marvel and he could do a great run with Carol as Captain Marvel too. Other male writers who could do the job are Gage or Ewing. For female writers I would prefer to see the return of Kelly Sue Deconnick, who brought the greatness of Carol as Captain Marvel, but Kelly Thompson would do an amazing job too (I still love her take in Captain marvel and the Carol Corps and she has done a good job with Carol in A-force). Immonen would also do a good job and Jen Van Meter is also a great option.
    indeed. most of these writers are brilliant . i like some of the writers that Tiamatty listed but just because they're women doesn't mean they all should work on female titles.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Know View Post
    I don't need to try hard at all. The facts are laid out for all to read.

Interpretation however, that depends on who's next on the kill list. Clint isn't going to go to prison or be executed for murdering a powerless Banner. What else can you get away with it?
    Apparently, even genocide is covered.

Quote Originally Posted by marvelguy25 View Post
    that's true but really we can't keep making characters who are nothing but diverse characters.
    Let's not get into this again.

showsense (3).jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    didn't they semi-recently do a story that worked Tony into Banner's origin story? I seem to remember his original sin having something to do with Banner becoming the Hulk. so I'd say he's partially to blame.
    Your far off. Tony didn't cause Banner to become the Hulk. Banner not listening to Tony did.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

indeed. most of these writers are brilliant . i like some of the writers that Tiamatty listed but just because they're women doesn't mean they all should work on female titles.
    Yeah, Becky Cloonan for example is in charge of the current run of the Punisher, Ann Nocenti worked in Daredevil years ago, I think that Gail Simone also worked in Deadpool. There are tons of great male writers that can write female characters perfectly, and a lot of female writers that can write amazing male characters.
    Last edited by Johnrevenge; 07-29-2016 at 02:15 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamatty View Post
    Let's not get into this again.

showsense (3).jpg
    that's mostly your doing but whatever. i really don't want to get into this discussion as it'll give me a headache .

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Your far off. Tony didn't cause Banner to become the Hulk. Banner not listening to Tony did.
    but wasn't this part of the original sin stuff? what was the sin?

BANNED

Yeah, Becky Cloonan for example is in charge of the current run of the Punisher, Ann Nocenti worked in Daredevil years ago, I think that Gail Simone also worked in Deadpool. There are tons of great male writers that can write female characters perfectly, and a lot of female writers that can write amazing male characters.
    speaking of which i hope Gail Simone write for Spider-man. infact, i hope she works for Marvel . i really like to see her work on Moon Knight, Ultimate Avengers, and of course The Punisher. infact, she'd be really good on Daredevil .

speaking of which i hope Gail Simone write for Spider-man. infact, i hope she works for Marvel . i really like to see her work on Moon Knight, Ultimate Avengers, and of course The Punisher. infact, she'd be really good on Daredevil .
    True. Gail's strong point are the street heroes like the Birds of Prey and Batgirl and antiheroes like the Secret Six, it would be cool seeing her writing Daredevil or the Thunderbolts.

BANNED

True. Gail's strong point are the street heroes like the Birds of Prey and Batgirl and antiheroes like the Secret Six, it would be cool seeing her writing Daredevil or the Thunderbolts.

with all of the noir style daredevil has plus his whole court order business i really love to see how Gail Simone handles that. infact it'll be actually interesting to see how she handles both the Kingpin and Bullseye even Elektra. i also like to see her on an all female avengers and x-men. i also like to see her handle squirrel and The Great Lake Avengers if Marvel does plan on bringing them back .

She seems pretty satisfied at DC. I don't see her leaving there any time soon.

Edit: Actually, I get the feeling that, in addition to enjoying the books she works on at DC, she also wants to improve DC's overall culture in regards to women, and will stay to keep fighting for them to get better. Which, you know, more power to her.