Page 504 of 822 FirstFirst ... 4404454494500501502503504505506507508514554604 ... LastLast
Results 7,546 to 7,560 of 12326
    BANNED

I liked this last issue. It made hate the main series that much more given how badly Carol is treated in it. I didn't even think that was possible. I love the dialogue between Carol and T'Challa. It was very well written and conceptionalized.

I long for the day this event is over. I was never comfortable with Carol on the minority report side, but that it would be a good story if told right. This issue was very well handled though. Carol showed real empathy towards that guy she arrested. I think the cracks are starting to form, though. Tony broke down real early losing his friend and his company. Big deal, right? Carol lost her lover, is about to lose her best friend, Kamala losing faith in her, and the burden of command. I admire her resolve.

Helmet!!!!! <3 <3 <3

BANNED

I never liked the helmet, but it does look better in animation, I suppose. I really hope that Marvel amps up her power levels in the cartoon. I'm sick of Carol being so repowered. She's a certified cosmic hero. She should be more powerful.

Secret Wars Captain Marvel will be part of the Marvel Unlimited subscription.

Those interchangeable heads are so creepy looking.

They are...but I'm still making grabby hands.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

BANNED

Christos Gage makes the case that Captain Marvel would win in a fight against Iron Man.

http://marvel.com/cards/377/captain_..._with_iron_man

Quote Originally Posted by Mike82 View Post
    Christos Gage makes the case that Captain Marvel would win in a fight against Iron Man.

Gage's gonna write the next issue, too? wow. I love that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike82 View Post

I mean... he's right. I would like to see a good argument for how Tony could possibly win, though. Just out of curiosity.

Quote Originally Posted by vacuum09 View Post
    And #10 as well, which is the Carol VS Tony issue. That'll be fun.
    Last edited by Caivu; 08-30-2016 at 07:47 PM.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by vacuum09 View Post
    I'm comfused. Hasn't he been writing Captain Marvel since this event started? Am I missing something?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    I mean... he's right. I would like to see a good argument for how Tony could possibly win, though. Just out of curiosity.
    I mean, Marvel having Carol, this badass military veteran lose to the walking definition of privilege would kind of be an embarrassment. I wonder what Bendis has in store for Carol vs Tony in the next issue of the main event. I'm a bit worried if the previews are any indication.

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Marvel Buster Armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Marvel Buster Armor.
    Honesly, I would be a bit surprised if he didn't have something like that.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Marvel Buster Armor.
    But, when Carol goes super saiyan binary, then there is no stopping her. Even his great intellect has limits. He is still just a man in a suit. That shouldn't be even able to compete with the best Kree genetics has to offer.

Last edited by Mike82; 08-30-2016 at 08:25 PM.