Page 650 of 822 FirstFirst ... 150550600640646647648649650651652653654660700750 ... LastLast
Results 9,736 to 9,750 of 12326

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    I wonder which supervillain will be her opponent.

she is supposed to be miles above the likes of Thor and Hulk according to Feige so I wonder which villain will be on her level.
    I'm really curious because they say "the skrulls" are the villains, yet it looks like they don't own the named specific skrulls?

Not sure if this is been said yet but....anyone else surpised they left out the Sash/Scarf for the movie? Its one of the most iconic pieces to her costume.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    Not sure if this is been said yet but....anyone else surpised they left out the Sash/Scarf for the movie? Its one of the most iconic pieces to her costume.
    Yeah... But the pic with her fighting the skrulls has the sash. So who knows if at the end it's gonna be there or not. Even if it doesn't have it though, the design is still super accurate to her comics costume.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Yeah... But the pic with her fighting the skrulls has the sash. So who knows if at the end it's gonna be there or not. Even if it doesn't have it though, the design is still super accurate to her comics costume.
    That it is. I am quiet pleased with the overall look. Just hope she gets that sash, it really is one of my favorite elements to the costume.

BANNED

Didn't think I'd be as excited but it already sounds amazing with the 90s setting and costume

Glad fury is in it, maybe Carter and a young coulson as well

Yeah I can see that.

BANNED

I think she's fighting the Kree in the picture that she has her sash in.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    Carol has the sash in the comics as a nod to her original costume. She won't have that original costume in the movie, so there's less justification for the sash.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    I think she's fighting the Kree in the picture that she has her sash in.
    Yeah, I just didn't thought about it when writing that, my mind was on the skrulls lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamatty View Post
    Carol has the sash in the comics as a nod to her original costume. She won't have that original costume in the movie, so there's less justification for the sash.
    Meh, there doesn't really need to be a justification for every costume. Why is she even wearing this one? Wanda wears a red coat and corset for no reason at all. If they think too much like that, we end up with stuff like the original Fox X-Men. I will be sad if she doesn't end up having the sash, but as I said the costume(on both pics) looks really great anyway so I'll be pleased with anything like that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    I'm really excited about this movie, and all of this news sounds really intriguing. I'm also hoping this allows for an eventual Secret Invasion adaptation... if only so we get Jessica Drew in the MCU!

Wonder who they'd have as a Skrull imposter... who would do the most damage in the MCU? Thinking it would have to be Stark or Rogers.
    I'm hoping for Jessica too. She'd be perfect with the movie's ties to Carol, Skrulls, and Nick Fury.

Yeah, I just didn't thought about it when writing that, my mind was on the skrulls lol.

Meh, there doesn't really need to be a justification for every costume. Why is she even wearing this one? Wanda wears a red coat and corset for no reason at all. If they think too much like that, we end up with stuff like the original Fox X-Men. I will be sad if she doesn't end up having the sash, but as I said the costume(on both pics) looks really great anyway so I'll be pleased with anything like that.
    I agree with you. The sash/scarf in the orignal costume was there for no explained reason so it would be cool to bave it as an added element. Be even cooler if Mar-Vell passed down the sash to her before is sad but predictable death.

Ultimate Member

Why does Thor wear a cape? The movies never bother to explain that, because it's not really all that important in the grand scheme of things. Same with the sash imo.

I don't think people are going to care about making sense of certain fashion choices on a costume or care about the movie addressing them so long as they look visually appealing.

Ultimate Member

Another case in point, Hela's headdress.

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    I wonder which supervillain will be her opponent.

she is supposed to be miles above the likes of Thor and Hulk according to Feige so I wonder which villain will be on her level.
    They'll likely make up a new Super-Skrull-esque nemesis for her to fight in the finale, then have a way to put said Skrull on Earth to continue antagonizing Carol.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!