Page 707 of 822 FirstFirst ... 207607657697703704705706707708709710711717757807 ... LastLast
Results 10,591 to 10,605 of 12326

That's surprising. A new writer, and Kamala's artist. Not the current creative team.

Last edited by Digifiend; 02-08-2018 at 08:19 PM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Invincible Member

Where's Phylla and Genis? I mean, I know where they are...but why not include them in the above cover? Maybe they'll be referenced in the story...

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    That's surprising. A new writer, and Kamala's artist. Not the current creative team.

So did someone give this guy a COSTUME reference for Miss Rambeau and THAT'S IT?? Gawd.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post

I think I'll wait for the TPB...

BANNED

Personally excited for this. I don't know any of this guy's work but hopefully he tells an awesome story with Carol.

McCan wrote an awesome Mockingbird so I'm excited to see him write Carol .
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    So did someone give this guy a COSTUME reference for Miss Rambeau and THAT'S IT?? Gawd.
    Yeah, I don't think Monica's had that look since the first volume of Ewing's Mighty Avengers, which was a long while ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Yeah, I don't think Monica's had that look since the first volume of Ewing's Mighty Avengers, which was a long while ago.
    That and she just looks........tan.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

That cover had me genuinely HYPED. If that's the closest I'll get to the Marvel Family book I want so badly, I'll freaking take it! Hopefully more Captain Marvel legacy characters will be involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Reading the description they're giving to the book, it sounds like that might not be our current Monica:

Next, in CAPTAIN MARVEL #1, by writer Jim McCann and artist Diego Olortegui, Carol Danvers crosses the borders of reality for a mind-bending, cross-time adventure into Infinity Stone lore! Continuing the journey that’s taken her to another dimension into the clutches of Thanos and Nebula, Captain Marvel—in possession of the Reality Stone—returns to Earth, having contacted the Marvels of many worlds along the way…
    I wonder if this team of Marvels will become a regular thing, and that's the new thing that Stohl was teasing? I'd be more than ok with that, although I'd prefer if they swapped the AU versions for the 616 counterparts for an ongoing.

Is there still bad blood between Carol and Tony Stark because of the events of Civil War II?

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    Is there still bad blood between Carol and Tony Stark because of the events of Civil War II?
    He didn't even come back yet, though his return has been announced already. I guess we'll see soon.

It looks like the US Women's Ski team is still wearing their Captain Marvel uniforms for the Olympics! (I just hope some of the commentators are all, "Look at those CAPTAIN MARVEL uniforms!" That's a name I want repeated in prime time coverage.)

Quote Originally Posted by lilyinblue View Post
    It looks like the US Women's Ski team is still wearing their Captain Marvel uniforms for the Olympics! (I just hope some of the commentators are all, "Look at those CAPTAIN MARVEL uniforms!" That's a name I want repeated in prime time coverage.)
    Huh? Pics please?

Quote Originally Posted by lilyinblue View Post
    Hell yeah.

I hear that Marvel really likes to grease the wheels. They'll wine and dine film critics before they see the movies and such (which I guess isn't exactly illegal, but I feel like it should be). If the US team is wearing Marvel styles, I expect some of that Mouse money to slide over there and get a name drop or three.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Huh? Pics please?
    Here's Mikaela Shiffrin:

Mikaela+Shiffrin+Team+USA+PyeongChang+2018+ZLmq8tF8aADl.jpg

They've actually been wearing these uniforms in competition for about a year

Edit:

And this aired during the Superbowl:

Last edited by lilyinblue; 02-09-2018 at 09:15 PM.

Honestly look how great that uniform looks in action. I wouldn't be surprised if Marvel is sponsoring the team in the least. The men's uniform is Captain America I think while the ladies got Captain Marvel last year. I think it's a brilliant move on Marvels part.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast