Page 724 of 822 FirstFirst ... 224624674714720721722723724725726727728734774 ... LastLast
Results 10,846 to 10,860 of 12326
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post

The costume looks much better on these than before imo. I guess they made it more tight or something?
    Looks exactly like what they did and it looks way better then the baggy suit first shown.

Wondering if this is his first suit colors or CGI will bring the classic colors in.

BANNED

Really dig this one

Quote Originally Posted by MadFacedKid View Post
    Looks exactly like what they did and it looks way better then the baggy suit first shown.

Wondering if this is his first suit colors or CGI will bring the classic colors in.
    I think it's the Kree colors, that are gonna be changed for the classic ones later. I remember reading that Feige said that "People on the internet know what's going on" or something like that, and the one big theory people had was about it being a Kree uniform.

Totally liking the costume ^^

BANNED

I think it's the Kree colors, that are gonna be changed for the classic ones later. I remember reading that Feige said that "People on the internet know what's going on" or something like that, and the one big theory people had was about it being a Kree uniform.
    I'd be completely cool with that. Wonder what the explanation for her changing to the classic colors will be. Patriosm?

Brie looks amazing in-costume. Now all we need is the colors and the sash to complete the look .

She does look amazing. Don't the Kree signify rank with different color uniforms? Maybe she gets a rank upgrade?
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    She does look amazing. Don't the Kree signify rank with different color uniforms? Maybe she gets a rank upgrade?
    Assuming she gets officially inducted into the Kree military.

I think it's more likely she steals one of their uniforms and then finds a way to put her personal colors on it.

The costume looks much better on these than before imo. I guess they made it more tight or something?
    From what I understand, they'll have dozens of different costumes for different purposes. Some that are more flexible so the actor can move easily in them, some that are tighter or more form fitted for close ups, some for dark lighting, some for bright lighting, I don't know what else. Gal Gadot went through some of the different Wonder Woman costumes she had for Justice League, and it's a little ridiculous how many they seem to need.

So I figure the different fit on these new photos is a different costume for a different purpose than the ones we saw before, rather than a full adjustment on the fitting. But who knows?

Cant wait to see the thing in the proper colors. I'm digging this Kree color scheme but it'll be fun to finally see the real deal.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Astonishing Member

I'm glad that there was a resoulution within MS. MARVEL #28;since things were left up in the air Carol between Kamala; during CWII..........

A shame we're getting Marvel vs Marvel in Champions 21 then!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Marvel Rising:
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Marvel Rising:
    i like that

I don't know if this was posted but what the heck

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/fea...-screenwriters

“Well, (we’re) super excited to have her — for one thing… That’s a power scale that right now doesn’t exist in the MCU, and she’s in some ways the closest to Captain America, which is a weird, now rare kind of character which is a person who’s right and knows they’re right and doesn’t really want to hear it when you tell them they’re wrong. So, with all these flawed, f*cked up people like Quill who’s a mess and Tony who’s a massive ego all contorted, it’s fun to get another person with a clear vision in there going, ‘Shut up.’”
    Read more at http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/fea...dVDuP13lfRg.99

confirmed again to be the strongest.

plus, about her character.

pretty cool if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    I don't know if this was posted but what the heck

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/fea...-screenwriters

“Well, (we’re) super excited to have her — for one thing… That’s a power scale that right now doesn’t exist in the MCU, and she’s in some ways the closest to Captain America, which is a weird, now rare kind of character which is a person who’s right and knows they’re right and doesn’t really want to hear it when you tell them they’re wrong. So, with all these flawed, f*cked up people like Quill who’s a mess and Tony who’s a massive ego all contorted, it’s fun to get another person with a clear vision in there going, ‘Shut up.’”
    Read more at http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/fea...dVDuP13lfRg.99

confirmed again to be the strongest.

plus, about her character.

pretty cool if you ask me.
    Sounds great to me.

Though a part of me does riot every time I think of her being more powerful than Thor. But then, I tend to riot when I think about how powerful MCU Thor is anyway, so this isn't anything new.

Seriously, Fiege, where's my Superman level powerhouse throwing literal hurricanes at people?
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.