All-New Member

Default What happened to the Luthor in Futures End?

Do not know whether to post this among the topics of Superman, but I think here will be seen. Here in Brazil I am all the time asking for too few people I know who read HQ, and usually respond me that they are not following the weekly, or who had never thought of that. Lately, the desire to know what happened to him have consumed me completely. He even appeared in Batman - Futures End # 01, but it was just a hologram his. So what do you think happened to the Luthor in Futures End? He died in the war of the two lands? It has been said what happened to him and I let that one go? (Try to ignore the "my" horrible English, I'm using the marc Google Translate)

Don't apologize for the English; it is better than most of the posts on this forum.

As for Luthor... we don't know anything at this point (thirty or so issues in). No one's referenced him, or talked about him, and he hasn't shown up yet (that we know of). I have been reading under the assumption that everyone that hasn't been seen or talked about died in the war with Earth 2.
    "Magneto, you ARE the father!"

Well, we didn't physically see him, but Lexcorp was raided in the Batman Future's End one shot, and a hologram of talked to Bruce throughout it, and security in there seemed up to date. So, while he himself wasn't mentioned, some people have alluded to that meaning he was at least around somewhat recently
    Romans 8:17 Now if we are children, then we are heirs- heirs of God and co heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor13 View Post
    Well, we didn't physically see him, but Lexcorp was raided in the Batman Future's End one shot, and a hologram of talked to Bruce throughout it, and security in there seemed up to date. So, while he himself wasn't mentioned, some people have alluded to that meaning he was at least around somewhat recently
    Ack, you're right, I forgot about that one-shot. But I took that hologram to be a pre-programmed response, and not something that was recent in the timeline. Just because Luthor is a big enough person in the 'verse (being a Justice League member) that if he was still alive he would be out there somewhere.
    "Magneto, you ARE the father!"

What if he faked his death like Green Arrow did