Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

I guess we where giving it spoiler time?

Still, now you mention it, it was awesome to see the Big Guy in Deadpool 2.

Quote Originally Posted by GigaBalls View Post
    I want to get a badass tattoo of Juggernaut. Anyone got some really good pics of him they think would make for a good Tattoo?

Quote Originally Posted by GigaBalls View Post
    I want to get a badass tattoo of Juggernaut. Anyone got some really good pics of him they think would make for a good Tattoo?

Thinking 18cb00367aae3f334c3ae8714fc04057--marvel-villains-marvel-dc.jpg
    4266783-14.jpg
    tattoo Jugg.jpg
    on my back with him coming thru a wall and Unstoppable written in the bricks above him.

I wonder if juggernaut could make a solo work? I reckon it could be fun and he’s such a great and underrated character

Cain has had a solo series before- I think the character is strong enough to handle an ongoing book with a decent team. I’d like to see some fallout from Cain taking all the Juggernaut power again- something deeper than just ‘more destruction’ too.

As for a movie? He’s have to join XForce or similar I think.

Oh my gosh I would love that. But I would be surprised if they can fit xforce in before the merger. And if it did happen, collussus would probably be the top choice instead of jugs

Dude I'd pay $100 bucks a ticket to see Juggernaut in X-Force

One of the big issues with Jugs in the protagonist slot is that, well.. he's unstoppable. Which is why when they tend to make him 'better' they depower him, which also takes away attributes most people /like/ about the Juggernaut.

If you were going to do a solo about a fully powered Juggernaut, you'd need to find a solid hook because there's very little that can pose a real threat to him as a person. You need to give him weak spots that are external. Personally, if I were doing Jugs as a solo, I'd take a page from Planet Hulk and drop him somewhere alien. It's been done before but throwing Jugs against a stagnant totalitarian empire, something that /needs/ to be torn down for something new to be built in its place, would be where I'd go. Destruction is a necessary thing, after all, and you'd want to use the solo to talk about the consequences of destroying old orders to build new ones.

I would totes start it with: "My name's Cain Marko and I... am a slave."

And riff on Planet Hulk and Army of Darkness. xD
    Last edited by Tendrin; 06-02-2018 at 10:50 PM.

He’s unstoppable once’s he starts momentum. The only think you have to do is get him to stop. I reckon it could be fun. I mean, the hulk has managed all this time. Plus he loves kids so it would be fun to give him a teenage sidekick. Seeing juggernaut rolling around the Midwest with someone would be pretty fun

I'll forgive the lack of crimson THIS TIME. :-P Perhaps a full costume reveal will reflect the below fan art concept....
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
    He’s unstoppable once’s he starts momentum. The only think you have to do is get him to stop. I reckon it could be fun. I mean, the hulk has managed all this time. Plus he loves kids so it would be fun to give him a teenage sidekick. Seeing juggernaut rolling around the Midwest with someone would be pretty fun
    I thought that one of the few things X:Men The Last Stand got right, or even if just as an interesting concept, was having Juggernaut have to contend with Kitty Pryde. One Unstoppable Force vs Another of a different kind...

Thor #1 preview.
    http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...review-thor-1/

lol, Cain is surprised to see Odinson as he was expecting Jane.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Jugs fans might want to check out Exiles #5 as well.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Getting the craving to play as Juggernaut in a video game again. I put in hundreds of hours as him in Marvel Heroes, but they shut that game down. He's not in Future Fight or Strike force either.