Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default Happy 50th anniversary 616 Cain Marko The Unstoppable JUGGERNAUT!!! - 1965-2015

First appeared in Uncanny X-Men #12 (July 1965)

BANNED

I wanted to know where he is and will return to aperecer for some event or saga "All-New All-Different Marvel" as the Juggernaut is a good character as an enemy and opponent to be completely forgotten and delegate to ostracism

I love this guy! One of the best powersets in comics.

Im not the most educated fan when it comes to Juggernaut though; in fact Ive only read a dozen or so appearances, but he's left an impression. One of the first Avengers comics I ever picked up was all about Juggernaut and a bunch of villains who all came from the same place. Art by Perez I think?

And although I wasnt reading the X-books at the time, the idea of Collosonaut was intriguing (though I hear the execution was lacking).

Can someone point me towards some of his best showings? I'd like to further my knowledge of the guy.

And, since Im presumably talking fans who know him much better than I, what would the consensus be if he were to try his hand as a hero? I ask because it seems to me that Marvel always has someone who is switching teams at any given moment. Superior Spider-Man, Superior Iron Man, Magneto, even Doom....the list just goes on and on. Its a staple of the Marvel Universe, nearly as constant as Wakanda, Atlantis, SHIELD, and Tony Stark acting like a douche. Since it seems Juggernaut doesnt get much love as a villain, how about him trying to go legit (or at least presenting the image of going legit?)
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

BANNED

Happy Birthday Ann "Annie" Nocenti!!!

Thank you for this 3-parter with Venom encountering Juggernaut! http://goodcomics.comicbookresources...-juggernaut/2/

BANNED

Happy 56th Birthday Ron Frenz!!!

Loved all the Thor issues with Juggernaut drawn by Ron Frenz

BANNED

http://www.comicvine.com/ron-frenz/4040-3364/

BANNED

Happy Birthday Greg Larocque!!!

Marvel Team-Up # 150 was also the last of the series! http://www.therealgentlemenofleisure...am-up-150.html

BANNED

Happy Birthday Mark Waid!!!

Mark Waid wrote Deadpool’s second mini-series. He did a great job and the series established Deadpool’s connection to Siryn and really softened the character a lot. Joe Kelly followed a lot of Waid’s lead when it came to Deadpool’s ongoing series. Waid also used the Juggernaut well in this story. http://comicsalliance.com/tribute-mark-waid/
    Last edited by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear; 11-11-2016 at 07:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I love this guy! One of the best powersets in comics.

Im not the most educated fan when it comes to Juggernaut though; in fact Ive only read a dozen or so appearances, but he's left an impression. One of the first Avengers comics I ever picked up was all about Juggernaut and a bunch of villains who all came from the same place. Art by Perez I think?

And although I wasnt reading the X-books at the time, the idea of Collosonaut was intriguing (though I hear the execution was lacking).

Can someone point me towards some of his best showings? I'd like to further my knowledge of the guy.

And, since Im presumably talking fans who know him much better than I, what would the consensus be if he were to try his hand as a hero? I ask because it seems to me that Marvel always has someone who is switching teams at any given moment. Superior Spider-Man, Superior Iron Man, Magneto, even Doom....the list just goes on and on. Its a staple of the Marvel Universe, nearly as constant as Wakanda, Atlantis, SHIELD, and Tony Stark acting like a douche. Since it seems Juggernaut doesnt get much love as a villain, how about him trying to go legit (or at least presenting the image of going legit?)
    He went down similar like Magneto, Sublime and Apocalypse did. Marvel just don't know how they need to use their stuff.
    Anyway he went into pop culture very deep I mean he inspired this:

by the way in the early 2000s the Juggernaut was a hero so then a villain then a member of the Thunderbolts also he lost his powers twice first to Colossus then to the Living Monolith (?) ( in the second case he lost the race for the jewel. Most of the time he is depowered because of this.

BANNED

I wonder what Juggernaut destination may have had post Secret Wars and if by chance one day he will re-appear? Juggernaut is simply one of the most classic and powerful villains heavyweights of Marvel Comics and does not use he more and discards he in the All-New All-Different Universe Marvel is wasting a great character and a powerful adversary for new heroes.
    Last edited by Sansomon; 03-22-2016 at 05:14 AM.

BANNED

Happy Birthday Marc Silvestri!!!

Uncanny X-Men #218 featured some MAGNIFICENT sequential art by your hand depicting Rogue and Longshot trying to halt the Unstoppable Juggernaut! http://www.comicsreporter.com/index....arc_silvestri/

BANNED

Cool Mike Deodato Jr kind of did a homage to the Juggernaut vs Rogue fight

Hulk Juggernaut knocks away Carol Rogue

BANNED

Juggernaut has a great name and powerset that made a great impression on me.

BANNED

Colossonaut is perhaps great in theory but not so great as depicted in the pages of the X-men IMO.

BANNED

Amazing that Juggernaut has been an inspiration for an anime villain.