Incredible Member

Default Ben 10,000 vs Alex Mercer

Arena fight, standard rules. This is composite Ben 10,000 from his 3 different appearances.

Its been a REALLY long time since I have seen ben 10 anything but didn't he have a form that was nearly 100' tall with class 80 strength or so?

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

is this ultimate ben 10,000? if so, then alex is kinda boned.

Well.....Elizabeth Green's final form was tall. And was throwing around chunks of street easy enough. But force isn't the way with Mercer, guy had a nuke blow up with him pretty much riding shotgun and.....eh, actually I'm going to call this feat nebulous because of a personal theory about there being more than one Alex running around now.
    Elaboration: He was blown all over but all that matter died? I think not, I think the Mercer in Prototype 2 was one piece that regen'd and went rogue. End of the game Alex was willing to, well, ride shotgun with a nuke that was about to explode.
    2nd game Mercer was a dick.

Anyways the best bet I can figure is either the frost moth freezing Alex, drop the temperature enough and the bits of animated blacklight should shut down.....right?
    Or use the plant that shoots fire to burn the DNA to death.

Spectacular Member

Took him more than a ten-count to regenerate, so whether it's a valid feat isn't that important for an arena fight, anyway.

Heat Blast should be able to burn away enough of Mercer for a win. Ben's high-end is pretty up there, so he's got the muscle to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Transient Guest View Post
    Well.....Elizabeth Green's final form was tall. And was throwing around chunks of street easy enough. But force isn't the way with Mercer, guy had a nuke blow up with him pretty much riding shotgun and.....eh, actually I'm going to call this feat nebulous because of a personal theory about there being more than one Alex running around now.
    Elaboration: He was blown all over but all that matter died? I think not, I think the Mercer in Prototype 2 was one piece that regen'd and went rogue. End of the game Alex was willing to, well, ride shotgun with a nuke that was about to explode.
    2nd game Mercer was a dick.

Anyways the best bet I can figure is either the frost moth freezing Alex, drop the temperature enough and the bits of animated blacklight should shut down.....right?
    Or use the plant that shoots fire to burn the DNA to death.
    Holy crap, you're back!