Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by N'Dare View Post
    And most of all ; Where is Lockjaw ?

Lockjaw has been busy with his ambassadorial duties.
    That is to say, getting tummy-rubs from Kamala Khan in New Jersey. Some ambassador.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Incredible Member Marvel Forever's Avatar

Oh where, oh where has our dear Crystal gone? Oh where, oh where can she be?

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    also? Why did Karnak kill himself again? I forget.
    He saw all the Terrigenesizing going on and had a nervous breakdown, saying something about how "the whole world is shattered" before throwing himself off a building.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel Forever View Post
    Oh where, oh where has our dear Crystal gone? Oh where, oh where can she be?
    With any luck, as far away from Attilan as possible because she's sick of being taken for granted.
    Last edited by Myetche; 12-08-2014 at 02:59 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shinglepants View Post
    The new characters are underdeveloped? Well, duh. They are new, they will get fleshed out in time.
    Although, Frank and Reader have had more development in their two respective issues than a lot of characters can say.

BANNED

I don't buy Ms Marvel--I want Lockjaw at HOME where he belongs!

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-jam View Post
    At the defense of mr.Soule, it may be not easy to write properly a serie with many characters, both old and new, and try to fit them in the interminable suite of major events Marvel dropping by.
    And yet, that's exactly what he's done. Give the man a pat on the back.

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    it's possible that karnak was killed as a subtle message from matt fraction to the readership. it's well-known he left the series on poor terms, perhaps this was his payback.
    I very much doubt that. Whilst both parties were obviously disappointed with how things turned out, they were amicable. Fraction doesn't come across as a bitter guy and didn't he kill Karnak before Inhuman?

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    Although, Frank and Reader have had more development in their two respective issues than a lot of characters can say.
    Exactly. It's a delicate balancing act trying to developed multiple new characters and shine a spotlight on those already established.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    I don't buy Ms Marvel--I want Lockjaw at HOME where he belongs!
    Attilan seems to have gained a new teleporter Inhuman to replace Lockjaw, so it looks like the dog isn't leaving Jersey anytime soon.

BANNED

If the series had an original premise it may be exciting, but it doesn't. The royal family (the only interesting part) has been bogged down with stealing the X-Men's concept. Sad really.

BANNED

I have very little reason to care about the series since Triton, Crystal and Karnak are missing from the book. Yes I know Karnak was killed off but when has that stopped Marvel/DC from raising them from the dead. Plus movie deal and what not. If people care less about them, hey why should I care what happens to Medusa, Gorgon and a few nobody Nuhumans are doing. I see certain fan bases are acting embittered about the X-men having to share a concept sad really that were reduce to petty jealousy.
    Last edited by stingnewell; 12-08-2014 at 06:14 PM.

BANNED

I'd like to see a "Game of Thrones" featuring just the Royal Family (ALL of them, including Crystal, Luna, Ahura, and Lockjaw), and another book with the other subjects.

Wish some of the Inhuman characters created in the Paul Jenkins/Jae Lee mini would make a return like Tonaja, DeWoz, or Neifi.

Also wonder if we'll be seeing Petras Petragon, Gorgon's son, a character introduced by Fraction in Inumanity #1

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    This new Inhuman serie is BOSS.
    Haters to left.
    To the left.
    That's because Soule is from Bossotronio.
    Everything he touches is BOSS.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey616 View Post
    Wish some of the Inhuman characters created in the Paul Jenkins/Jae Lee mini would make a return like Tonaja, DeWoz, or Neifi.

Also wonder if we'll be seeing Petras Petragon, Gorgon's son, a character introduced by Fraction in Inumanity #1

Who know....?? Maybe if the readers have already written to the writers/editors of this series; it's possible that some cameos of those Inhumans mentioned might be seen, depending upon the circumstances that occurs within said series.

Awwww Petras! I forgot about him! Yes. He needs some cameo-ing soon, if nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinglepants View Post
    I very much doubt that. Whilst both parties were obviously disappointed with how things turned out, they were amicable. Fraction doesn't come across as a bitter guy and didn't he kill Karnak before Inhuman?
    oh really that's very interesting. i heard very different gossip from various circles. i'd love to compare notes with you sometime.