Default Vash the Stampede vs Bayonetta vs Alucard

I'm making this rumble to roughly determine the power level of these 3 meta-human BT+ characters. I'm not well-versed enough in any of these 3 to really know what they're capable of. I somewhat suspect that neither Vash nor Bayonetta has anything that can 10-count or finish Alucard, but I think both of them have a significant speed advantage. I also suspect that Vash dies to Bayonetta due to inferior reaction time, but again I don't know.

Standard Khazan rumble.

A) Who is the victor in this rumble?
    B) Who dies first?
    You address omnipotence. Tread carefully. - Thanos of Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    I'm making this rumble to roughly determine the power level of these 3 meta-human BT+ characters. I'm not well-versed enough in any of these 3 to really know what they're capable of. I somewhat suspect that neither Vash nor Bayonetta has anything that can 10-count or finish Alucard, but I think both of them have a significant speed advantage. I also suspect that Vash dies to Bayonetta due to inferior reaction time, but again I don't know.

Standard Khazan rumble.

A) Who is the victor in this rumble?
    B) Who dies first?
    Anime Vash or Manga Vash? Bayonetta blitzes Anime Vash, but Manga Vash was a monster in terms of speed and might be able to keep up. Alucard gets blitzed down.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Anime Vash or Manga Vash? Bayonetta blitzes Anime Vash, but Manga Vash was a monster in terms of speed and might be able to keep up. Alucard gets blitzed down.
    Manga Vash. The reason that I think that Bayonetta might still be faster than him is that I remember something about her having an extended conversation with some sea monster in a cutscene while time was effectively frozen. Manga Vash is ridiculously fast, but I don't know if he's that fast.

Also does Alucard get blitzed simply because he can't reform fast enough to avoid a 10-count? I assumed that his multitude of esoteric abilities would be simply way too much for Vash/Bayonetta.
    You address omnipotence. Tread carefully. - Thanos of Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    Manga Vash. The reason that I think that Bayonetta might still be faster than him is that I remember something about her having an extended conversation with some sea monster in a cutscene while time was effectively frozen. Manga Vash is ridiculously fast, but I don't know if he's that fast.

Also does Alucard get blitzed simply because he can't reform fast enough to avoid a 10-count? I assumed that his multitude of esoteric abilities would be simply way too much for Vash/Bayonetta.
    If this is Manga Vash, then he has no difficulty at all ten-counting Alucard thanks to his Angel Arm, which means full-on disintegration. As far as Bayonetta vs Vash, it all depends on whether or not Witch Time is activated at the onset. Without it, Vash is actually faster than Bayonetta is as far as speed is concerned, and could take her out. With it on, Vash is in deep trouble.