Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Heh, H'el even has close to the right complexion. And hey, his face is about as scarred as New 52 Joker's.

Quote Originally Posted by N7 Joseph Shepard View Post
    kinda swaying towards H'EL being Superman's Joker. I mean he kinda fits the bill of someone who knows how to hurt Superman, knows he strengths and weakness's, he definitely knows about Kandor which apparently is now being used as an arsenal (not even going to get into how wrong that is) and above all else he's got the direst motivation to want nothing but to hurt Superman in the most painful way and at this point just to do it for fun like the Joker would towards Batman.

I re-read the H'el arc and I liked his character. When I first read it, I was somewhat indifferent, but I think there is potential in him being a recurring villain.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewFiftyForum View Post
    Am I the only one who's mind directly went to Shay Veritas when looking at that last panel? And isn't she "mysteriously" missing from the Superman titles right now?

Attachment 16174

Attachment 16175
    Its possible, since she got sucked into the Phantom Zone along with the bottled city, however I don't know why in that process she'd suddenly be miniaturized as well. I think the idea that she's Supergirl's friend is the most plausible right now. Whether that equals her being the villain or not is still up in the air.

Astonishing Member

If that rage-purple-hair girl is Kara's friend (highly likely!) I suppose she could still not be the culprit. The Kryptonians used like bullets were awoken and then enraged, right? So it's more dramatic if Kara's friend is the next unwitting victim-bullet.
    Retro315 no more. Anonymity is so 2005.
    retrowarbird.blogspot.com

I'm definitely intrigued by the mystery Greg Pak is building up here.

He's certainly on point in regards to the characterizations of Superman and Batman and how effective they are when they're both on the same page. If I had to guess who's going to end up being revealed as Superman's Joker, my money's on Hiro/Toymaster. In an interview with Comicvine, Greg Pak said the reveal was going to be a shocker. If you think about it, whoever is masterminding this attack on Superman is "toying" with Superman's emotions and given the recent reveal on who and what the seemingly invisible bullets consist of, it certainly could fit a toy man's motif.

On a personal note, I wish it was Conduit. I could totally see him as Superman's Joker.